Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 12-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #15
PonyCrusher
Back in Black

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS
I have wanted to hear what peoples opinions are on doing either a carbon fiber or color matching interior. I believe that if u do one piece you have to do the entire thing. otherwise it could look not finished or out of place. but after doing that and potentially spending a huge sum of cash, the climate and audio controls will still be gray. it would bug the you know what out of me.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #16
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyCrusher View Post
I have wanted to hear what peoples opinions are on doing either a carbon fiber or color matching interior. I believe that if u do one piece you have to do the entire thing. otherwise it could look not finished or out of place. but after doing that and potentially spending a huge sum of cash, the climate and audio controls will still be gray. it would bug the you know what out of me.
IMO not true depending on how it is done. PQ for example only did the 4 gauge pack and door/dash and did not do other items and it looks great.
Attached Images

Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
interior, interior modifications, interior upgrade, upgrade