Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 04-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #463
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Drive shaft is in.

J, the drl mod just requires some black electrical tape.

We can get it very close, but an alignment will be needed.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #464
heinzd01

Drives: 2010 SS RS, 1976 Type LT
I finally got PMs out to all attendees (except gahammerle) with address and other details. Let me know if you have any issues getting the PM'd document.

Headcount & Pizza - If you will be bringing someone else (spouse, kid, etc), please let me know so I have a decent headcount for ordering pizza. If you have pizza topping preferences, post them or PM me and I'll try to include them in the order otherwise I'll just have an assortment of pizzas.

gahammerle - I'll try to text you a link to the details document.
heinzd01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:13 PM   #465
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post

There's always got be a difficult one in the crowd.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...91#post4805991

Maybe this thread will result in making it a little easier to contact me.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:39 PM   #466
gahammerle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...91#post4805991

Maybe this thread will result in making it a little easier to contact me.
It worked!

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
Old 04-14-2012, 08:39 PM   #467
gahammerle

Oh, and I got the text.

Find me on Facebook:
Old 04-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #468
RS_Man

Drives: '13 Sonic RS 1.4T M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
I finally got PMs out to all attendees (except gahammerle) with address and other details. Let me know if you have any issues getting the PM'd document.

Headcount & Pizza - If you will be bringing someone else (spouse, kid, etc), please let me know so I have a decent headcount for ordering pizza. If you have pizza topping preferences, post them or PM me and I'll try to include them in the order otherwise I'll just have an assortment of pizzas.

Doug my mom will be unable to make it, she has double booked that weekend, she will actually be driving out to Nebraska to visit my brother and see his new little girl. So Merlin will not be there, Legend will still be coming for an oil change and a new oil pan gasket. I will more than likely be bringing my girlfriend out to hang with us for the day so she will be taking my moms spot in attendance.

One other "mod" I might consider would be unbolting the god-awful "monroe brothers" mufflers that are on and just running some pre-fabbed pipes in place. Anyone know what a stock 350 sounds liek with no mufflers? Bad? Horrible? Let me know, I'm definitely excited to get out there and hang out with everyone again. Its has been far too long!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #469
nak3dsnake

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Man View Post
Doug my mom will be unable to make it, she has double booked that weekend, she will actually be driving out to Nebraska to visit my brother and see his new little girl. So Merlin will not be there, Legend will still be coming for an oil change and a new oil pan gasket. I will more than likely be bringing my girlfriend out to hang with us for the day so she will be taking my moms spot in attendance.

One other "mod" I might consider would be unbolting the god-awful "monroe brothers" mufflers that are on and just running some pre-fabbed pipes in place. Anyone know what a stock 350 sounds liek with no mufflers? Bad? Horrible? Let me know, I'm definitely excited to get out there and hang out with everyone again. Its has been far too long!
350's sound just fine without mufflers. They are loud, but sound great.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #470
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Probably LOUD. Most cars sound bad without mufflers. Including Camaros. (sorry muffler delete folks).

It will just sound like a clunker!

As for my mods, put me down for an oil change and maybe a clutch fluid bleed if we can figure out how. other than that, I cleared my bench of mods.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #471
FurySS
Furious Shine

Drives: None
Thanks for the info! I will be bringing my wife so I guess I am +1!
FurySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:33 PM   #472
RS_Man

Drives: '13 Sonic RS 1.4T M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake View Post
350's sound just fine without mufflers. They are loud, but sound great.
IMO its too quiet right now, u can hardly tell its running, even at WOT all you hear is engine not exhaust...not my cup of tea. Im thinking of taking the mufflers off while I'm out there, that way we can figure out what to replace them with and swap them on at a later time
Old 04-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #473
heinzd01

I bought a certain time travel / romance book.

Maybe the author will sign it at mod day.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:44 PM   #474
heinzd01

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Man View Post

Tell LadyInBlue hello. Too bad she cannot make it to mod day. Perhaps I'll see her at the Beavercreek cruise-in sometime this year.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #475
collinsRS
Active Duty U.S. Navy

Drives: 2012 Malibu LT, 2012 Camaro 1LT/RS
I am slated for:

Springs, Catch can, DRLs, Undercarraige and interior cleaning...however I wanted to get a few opinions on th following:

Should I buy the new springs OR new Roto fab CAI w/ PC white, and dry filter?

What do you guys think?

I'd just be changing the spring mod to the CAI mod...everything else is still current.

Also, I'm a POSSIBLE +1...talking to the wife about coming with!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:07 PM   #476
2L82RUN

Drives: ABM SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by collinsRS View Post
I am slated for:

Springs, Catch can, DRLs, Undercarraige and interior cleaning...however I wanted to get a few opinions on th following:

Should I buy the new springs OR new Roto fab CAI w/ PC white, and dry filter?

What do you guys think?

I'd just be changing the spring mod to the CAI mod...everything else is still current.

Also, I'm a POSSIBLE +1...talking to the wife about coming with!
I'm assuming you're talking about drop springs. If that is the case I'd say go with the springs. Dropping these cars gives them a whole different (better) look IMO.
2L82RUN is offline   Reply With Quote