Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #183
tohper

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
I went a little different and I have not seen anyone copy it yet. I did this on my 2010 and liked it enough to do it again on my 2012.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album....ctureid=106810
I had them painted over the decal option myself since I already had it in the shop. Same here no ones copied mine yet where I live. I loved the way they turned out w/ rest of paint job sets car off more.

My car's called my girlfriend by the other woman. Think she is just jelous cause she doesn't get nearly as many gifts as my car (girl friend) does .
Body-removed stock decals had painted in inferno orange
tohper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:50 AM   #184
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squillo View Post
That is a copy of a previous post
So he reposts a post on a thread that has been reposted several times... Kind of ironic isn't it?
Old 08-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #185
OHIOSS
Russ

Drives: Yukon Denali, Charger, CamaroSS
Send a message via AIM to OHIOSS
Geez what the hell is the big deal?

It should be made a "sticky".

Just showing the OP that there are many other threads w/ names he can choose from. Shocking why any members don't do a search before they post a question. When I log on I get tired of seeing the same questions over and over again including what is the best CAI, best headers, best this or best that, and the name thing.

I don't post much because I can rarely think of anything that I can't find doing a SEARCH! If I can't find a post that answers my question then I will post it. If someone tells me its a repeat thread I will ask the Mod's to delete my post.

I guess I'm the only one that gets annoyed by the same repeat questions over and over again because no one does a search first? I also don't get why it bothers you & others so much when I list some of the threads that have asked the same question. Maybe your panties are to tight?
OHIOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 04:53 PM   #186
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHIOSS View Post
Geez what the hell is the big deal?

It should be made a "sticky".

Just showing the OP that there are many other threads w/ names he can choose from. Shocking why any members don't do a search before they post a question. When I log on I get tired of seeing the same questions over and over again including what is the best CAI, best headers, best this or best that, and the name thing.

I don't post much because I can rarely think of anything that I can't find doing a SEARCH! If I can't find a post that answers my question then I will post it. If someone tells me its a repeat thread I will ask the Mod's to delete my post.

I guess I'm the only one that gets annoyed by the same repeat questions over and over again because no one does a search first? I also don't get why it bothers you & others so much when I list some of the threads that have asked the same question. Maybe your panties are to tight?
Reread your first line... The only one making a big deal out of this is you....
Old 08-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #187
OHIOSS
Russ

Drives: Yukon Denali, Charger, CamaroSS
Send a message via AIM to OHIOSS
Ok maybe you are right but I ain't trying to make a big deal out of it. I said my opinion and now I be done.
OHIOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:14 PM   #188
MrWray
SYBIL

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS, silver ice metallic

Now Back to your regularly scheduled program

"Whats the name of YOUR ride?!"
Old 08-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #189
hd48

Drives: SS2 Rally Yellow Lt Grey Leath
Cool

ASSMAN