Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 03-17-2015, 12:57 PM   #1
Outlaw77

Drives: 2018 Charger SRT 392 F8 Green
Good body shop in Calgary?

I need to get the front bumper of my Camaro repainted and get rid of the many rock chips and scratches it has accumulated over the 5 years I have been driving her. She's got over 62k kms now and she needs some touching up. My plan is to get it painted and then clear bra the all leading edges including the rear view mirrors and front and rear lower quarter panels. I never had a clear bra installed originally and I don't want to install one over rock chips.

Can anyone recommend a good body shop for the respray and about how much it's going to cost? I know a good shop that can do the clear bra work but I'm to suggestion for that as well.

Thanks!
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:44 AM   #2
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Not sure if you found something yet, but I had Shagappi chev do 2 paint jobs on my car due to accidents and I've been extremely happy with the results. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!
smarbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:56 AM   #3
Outlaw77

Drives: 2018 Charger SRT 392 F8 Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarbrit View Post
Not sure if you found something yet, but I had Shagappi chev do 2 paint jobs on my car due to accidents and I've been extremely happy with the results. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Thanks! They have been referred to me by others as well. Going to give them a call.
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote