Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 12-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #827
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post

But with this crowd I'm afraid....

Not a lot of Because there will be too much of

I can no longer be held responsible for anything I type, I'm well into a bottle of rum, and it's starting to effect, or is it affect, my judgement... Can you be banned for drinking and typing gibberish, or offensive stuff...

I'm sure glad Doug started this thread for us to trash him and each other....and others that get in the line of fire...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:49 PM   #828
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
I can no longer be held responsible for anything I type, I'm well into a bottle of rum, and it's starting to effect, or is it affect, my judgement... Can you be banned for drinking and typing gibberish, or offensive stuff...

I'm sure glad Doug started this thread for us to trash him and each other....and others that get in the line of fire...
LOL... I would have been banned long ago... Happy Holidays.. Doug and friends.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:13 PM   #829
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
And the Same to You my Friend...not the banned part... the Happy Holidays part...

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

Old 12-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #830
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Updated for 2010/2011 per Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
Ohhhhhhhhh TAAAAAAAGGGGGG!!!!!!
I have an emberassing picture of you laying around.
Holding it ransom for $10,000,000,000
uh oh....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
LOL...glad you like it!
Honestly, that is just waaay too coool. You know, if not for pink, I actually like that sig. Maybe if you ever get a sec, do you think I might be able to get you to help me out with something on it? I'd actually like to use that same pic...but, um...not in pink.
Quote:
OMG, I hurt I am laughing so hard, my wife thinks I've lost it... Dangeruss that is way the hell tooo funny...

Doug, your a good man to take it in stride... Holy Crap. this will be a hot topic at the Fest....

Let me go on record, that, though I have no insecurities about who I am, I will not be dsiplaying a Pink SACC sticker on my way to Chandler...on my Camaro, on my person, or even in my trunk...

Nope, noooooooot gonna happen...

The funny things is that now that he is actually using it, there are 35000 people on this forum, that are wondering what the hell, as it is displayed in every single post he has ever made in every single thread on this entire forum, and 34,990 have no idea what the heck is going on....They all think Tag has lost it....The limp enforcer...

Even more funny is I'm going to LEAVE IT!!! I seriously think this is funny as all hell!!! Shoot...I'm going to have to post for a bit and stir some schtufff up! Man, I wonder what people are thinking on this. Man, I love it..lolol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73camarolt View Post
Wooooo Tag supercharged now huh?
God, I wish. Eventually, YES. There is a slew of superchargers out there that I'd love to get my hands on. But, it's all about $$$ right now. Sh!t, I could care less about the warranty right now and quite honestly, I just want MO POWUH! BRING IT! Yeah....actually, that "supercharged" in the sig really does take well for me.

Quote:
I'll be checking my signaute every 5 mins for then next month...

Why....that just gave me a GREAT idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
it will happen when you least expect it!
WERD!
Quote:
NOT HELPing
Actually, Cyn kinda is...lol
Quote:
and by far the worst part is the anticipation... the wondering, the waiting, the worrying, etc....
Seriously, today I all of the sudden went,

when I saw that new BRIGHT PINK SIG.

Oh man...It still brings a smile to my face. Ya'll really pulled off a great one there. Hands down the best joke on me so far. LOVE IT

aaaaaaannnnnnd,

An evil diabolical plan eees in dee worx....
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #831
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Dude!

Well don't you just switch sides quicker than a......

Nevermind....

Quote:
Dude, I have tears running out of my eyes again....

I didn't switch sides, but heres my deal, he lives 45 minutes from me, I am one of the mostest guilty SOB's and I gotta meet up with him to deliever this pink crap..., you think I got any empathy or sympathy for you, think again...
I can't ever go to San Antonio again without fearing one of his pawdners is gonna get me stopped for him... and the bad thing about that is I don't know whether they will congratulate me and have a laugh with me and let me go, or hold me for him to arrest...
You do realize that everyone on north and ...well, quite a few other subs as well know that I drive Camaros, am in a Camaro club, and know quite a few people who drive them, right? Aaaaaaaaand, should one of them get stopped, you also realize that I get messages and phone calls, "hey, I stopped this Camaro...you know this guy?"

caaaaause, there's going to come this day.

...and when that day comes....

Only kidding! Only kidding!!!

well, .....am I, now.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
x
Quote:
You realize we are going to fill about six pages of Doug's build thread and there will be next to nothing about his build in any of those 6 pages...

Here's my concern, I'll be starting my build page soon, and there will not be anything related to a build in it...

Quote:
butthead,

just wait until April....

Quote:

But with this crowd I'm afraid....

Not a lot of Because there will be too much of

See, now THAT is probably the first TRUE post I've seen in here!

I SO can't wait to see if there is a McDonalds nearby...

You know, I HAVE to get SOMEONE to let me walk thru the drive thru...
Quote:

See, NOW you are thinking! I've got a double margarita sittin' here and BOY oh BOY is it geeeeeooooooooood! Centenario Resposado, triple sec, sweet n' sour and some salt. DAMN is it good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Mike!
Quote:
And the Same to You my Friend...not the banned part... the Happy Holidays part...
We can work the banned part, ya know...

Old 12-23-2010, 11:35 PM   #832
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

uh oh....

Honestly, that is just waaay too coool. You know, if not for pink, I actually like that sig. Maybe if you ever get a sec, do you think I might be able to get you to help me out with something on it? I'd actually like to use that same pic...but, um...not in pink.

Even more funny is I'm going to LEAVE IT!!! I seriously think this is funny as all hell!!! Shoot...I'm going to have to post for a bit and stir some schtufff up! Man, I wonder what people are thinking on this. Man, I love it..lolol

God, I wish. Eventually, YES. There is a slew of superchargers out there that I'd love to get my hands on. But, it's all about $$$ right now. Sh!t, I could care less about the warranty right now and quite honestly, I just want MO POWUH! BRING IT! Yeah....actually, that "supercharged" in the sig really does take well for me.

Why....that just gave me a GREAT idea...

WERD!

Actually, Cyn kinda is...lol

Seriously, today I all of the sudden went,

when I saw that new BRIGHT PINK SIG.

Oh man...It still brings a smile to my face. Ya'll really pulled off a great one there. Hands down the best joke on me so far. LOVE IT

aaaaaaannnnnnd,

An evil diabolical plan eees in dee worx....

Uhm, you're a day late and a dollar short, the plan has been in the works... and you are the guest of honor...
and it aint over yet... and I can't wait to here about it...

Merry Christmas Brother... Enjoy... and let me know when you have some time off... oh, I'm off until around Jan 15th...

Old 12-23-2010, 11:59 PM   #833
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Tag,
Since Dangeruss was nice enough to make you an awsome signature, I thought I would take a shot at making you a new avatar pic.

Merry Christmas
Attached Images

Old 12-24-2010, 12:05 AM   #834
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Name:  24.gif
Views: 178
Size:  11.1 KB
Old 12-24-2010, 12:09 AM   #835
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Uhm, you're a day late and a dollar short, the plan has been in the works... and you are the guest of honor...
and it aint over yet... and I can't wait to here about it...

Merry Christmas Brother... Enjoy... and let me know when you have some time off... oh, I'm off until around Jan 15th...
Yeah....saw a present under the tree today...lol...it's funny when Dana reads eamils out LOUD! WOOPS!!! LMAO! In all seriousness, though, I had no idea until this am when I walked out of the bedroom and into the dining room where everyone was standing around a box that they were hiding behind the back of the tree. I said, WTH are they doing??? And I saw this smile on Dana's face...that was pretty damn funny right there!!!

And a very Merry Christmas to you too! I would like to get together sometime soon. I'd do want to get that intake done. A lil' paint here and there...just might do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
Tag,
Since Dangeruss was nice enough to make you an awsome signature, I thought I would take a shot at making you a new avatar pic.

Merry Christmas
LMAO!!!

Old 12-24-2010, 05:06 AM   #836
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
You shoulda paid the milk money

Old 12-24-2010, 09:44 AM   #837
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Where in the Hell is the build info' from your sig'?!!! And how did I miss that?!!!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:23 AM   #838
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
You shoulda paid the milk money

Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
Where in the Hell is the build info' from your sig'?!!! And how did I miss that?!!!
It's all Chris's cars info. Yeah...I need to get to changin' it back. lol I got a couple texts this morning..."I didn't know you supercharged! Awesome!" and "what happened to your sig?!?!"

Old 12-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #839
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:45 AM   #840
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

It's all Chris's cars info. Yeah...I need to get to changin' it back. lol I got a couple texts this morning..."I didn't know you supercharged! Awesome!" and "what happened to your sig?!?!"

Yea...I stole the info from Chris' sig. If you actually want to keep it I can change it to whatever you want to say. How about "Pretty in Pink"?
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adjustable camber plates, camarocross, cgm, cyber gray metallic, factory reproductions, hertz, jl audio, litho, pedders, rick-rolled, rodgers chevrolet, stainless works, supercars, tom henry, zl1 bumper