Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 03-30-2013, 11:48 AM   #407
skitchin

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS L99 A6
Ellisville, MO here, work in Fenton, MO

Also, bunch of cars meet up every Friday @ Sonic in Kirkwood - huge variety and it's a much more mature crowd than the Thursday meets @ Sonic in Chesterfield Valley.

skitchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:55 PM   #408
jksynergy

Drives: 11 SW SYNERGY SERIES/14 1SS 1LE
^ Looks like an event we'll need to attend. The ones in Chesterfield on Thursdays? What time do those start?

2014 1SS 1LE. Bama, sporting Red Rock Metallic demon's horns, when we are ready to get naughty and open a can of whoopass! Airaid, Spectre, Xpel,Bowler shifter Peddars, UMI, Ult Perf. Diode Dynamics, JRE Tune, XS Power battery,
Hooker Headers Blackheart exhaust,Powerbrake
InstaGram & Twitter: @jlouie62
FB: hangtimeracing
jksynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:47 PM   #409
skitchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jksynergy View Post
^ Looks like an event we'll need to attend. The ones in Chesterfield on Thursdays? What time do those start?
Not 100% sure - I'd say 6 or so. Have seen several of these meets shutdown though, chesterfield cops + local businesses don't seem to like the meets very much... Probably because of the less mature people drag racing, doing burnouts, bumping their systems, etc. But, experiences vary, I plan on giving it another shot this year.

I need to find more local Camaro owners to shoot the shit with and just some modern muscle meets in general...

Old 04-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #410
STL20102SS

Drives: SW 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitchin View Post
Not 100% sure - I'd say 6 or so. Have seen several of these meets shutdown though, chesterfield cops + local businesses don't seem to like the meets very much... Probably because of the less mature people drag racing, doing burnouts, bumping their systems, etc. But, experiences vary, I plan on giving it another shot this year.

I need to find more local Camaro owners to shoot the shit with and just some modern muscle meets in general...
I'd be up for trying it as well.

Last edited by STL20102SS; 04-06-2013 at 07:45 AM.
STL20102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #411
jksynergy

Drives: 11 SW SYNERGY SERIES/14 1SS 1LE
The first JJ's cruise is next Saturday the 13th in St. Charles. I know we'll be there. Fred, get Rich to come out too and maybe we all can park together. I'll be bringing the 62 Cadillac also, it's for sale and I need to get rid of it. So, skitchin, Fred, Rich, ourselves and if we can get STLRAMMER there we'll have a nice little Camaro5 meet and greet. Sound good??

2014 1SS 1LE. Bama, sporting Red Rock Metallic demon's horns, when we are ready to get naughty and open a can of whoopass! Airaid, Spectre, Xpel,Bowler shifter Peddars, UMI, Ult Perf. Diode Dynamics, JRE Tune, XS Power battery,
Hooker Headers Blackheart exhaust,Powerbrake
InstaGram & Twitter: @jlouie62
FB: hangtimeracing
jksynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:03 AM   #412
skitchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jksynergy View Post
The first JJ's cruise is next Saturday the 13th in St. Charles. I know we'll be there. Fred, get Rich to come out too and maybe we all can park together. I'll be bringing the 62 Cadillac also, it's for sale and I need to get rid of it. So, skitchin, Fred, Rich, ourselves and if we can get STLRAMMER there we'll have a nice little Camaro5 meet and greet. Sound good??
Awesome, let's do this! We should definitely try to get parked in a big group. I went to Sonic in Kirkwood Friday night and was a bit jealous of the 10 or so Mustangs parked in a big row lol.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #413
Sales@billetcustom

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Hows it going, I'm from St. Peters wish I could bring my car up when I visit time to time but that's way to many miles to be putting on her. Maybe Next time I'm in town I will see whats going on and stop by a car show or somthing
Sales@billetcustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #414
sruff26

Drives: 2SS RS
SOCO St. Louis, MO!!
sruff26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #415
Mpsmith1

Drives: '19 ZL1 1LE
OFallon, MO here! We need a rally somewhere in St. Louis.... I'm game!
Mpsmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #416
skitchin

Come on out to Sonic in Kirkwood, car meet every Friday(that it's nice out) - I usually head up there just after 6. I'd say that's the best bet until someone takes charge and organizes something. People have seemed more interested in the thursday meets in the valley... Best way I can compare the two is like this: Kirkwood meets are American Graffiti, Chesterfield meets are The Fast & Furious

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=sonic...souri&t=m&z=11

Old 04-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #417
NoSyT
It's a Three Six, Vee Six

Drives: '12 AGM 2LT/RS & '14 Silverado LTZ
Hey all, I'm moving to Fort Leonard Wood later this year, any clubs or meets in the FLW / Jefferson City / Lake of the Ozarks areas?
Old 04-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #418
skitchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSyT View Post
Hey all, I'm moving to Fort Leonard Wood later this year, any clubs or meets in the FLW / Jefferson City / Lake of the Ozarks areas?
Hope you find some - if not you're only about a 2 hour drive from the St. Louis area. Straight down 44, very easy drive.

Maybe we can get some things happening out here this summer.

Old 04-17-2013, 03:37 PM   #419
UtG

Drives: '11 2SS/RS,'71 Cutlass S Vert,G6 GT
HAHA at the Fast n Furious Chesterfield meets thursdays. I frequent the Valley on Thursdays, everyones perception of it is what it used to be when we had the Lowes parking lot and hundreds of people every week. Now since its been confined to the Sonic lot its not as crazy/exciting. Either one is good hang out spot when you have a group of friends. Usually end up meeting everyone there then moving on to one of the various restaurants/bars in the area to finish off the night.

skitchin--you work in Fenton, as do I pretty sure i have seen your car driving around here then.

Anyone going to attend the Ranken Car show this Sunday? Im going to try to make it.
UtG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #420
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSyT View Post
I'm from the Jefferson city area, but as far as clubs and judged shows there isn't much around here sadly. But what we do have is a car show on High Street downtown area the last saturday of every month through September. There is usually a fairly large gathering of cars, mostly being classics, but there is usually a bit of everything there. I park my car there in that show a few times a summer.

As for Lake of the Ozarks there is a pretty cool even there coming up shortly. Its called the Magic Dragon Car show, and they have a couple different areas. One more for classics and modern muscle, and the other for what they call the "Gen Next".

I've been there once with my car...was a huge number of cars on the strip:

http://www.magicdragoncarshow.com/

PM me sometime if your ever in the Jefferson City area.