Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 01-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
ABL lighting and Footwell Light Install?

Looking for a shop in the DC area to Install the ABL El Wire kit I have ordered along with the AACStyle Footwell lighting kit.

I do not have the garage, time, knowledge or patience to do these types of lighting installations myself and wanted to know if anyone in the DMV area has had these items or anytthing like it installed by any area shops or know of any area shops that can do this type of work?

If there are any vendors reading out there that can do this work what I have is the AACstyle blue footwell lights that I would like to activate by switch and the ABL El wire set up.

I've ordered just about all the ABL El Wire components needed to complete the ABL lighting across the dash on my car to match the door lighting trim. The only thing I have not purchased yet is the speaker wire and the super glue but I figured that is stuff I could get from the installer. I would like for the dash lighting to work just like to door trim lighting.

There is a DIY thread on this cite that has a good explanation of the install and the products needed to make this work and that is what I went by when I ordered the parts.

So please if anyone has this type of lighting installed on their camaro please let me know if you installed yourself or where you had the work done or if you know of any DMV area shop that can do this type of work well.

Thanks JP
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
RoyalKev

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Ive used obsession motorsports for audio stuff
www.obsessionmotorsports.com

Let me know If you take it I wanna go check it out and might get it done to
RoyalKev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalKev View Post
Ive used obsession motorsports for audio stuff
www.obsessionmotorsports.com

Let me know If you take it I wanna go check it out and might get it done to
Thanks for the info and I will let you know when I get this work done. I am going to have it done for sure just need to find a shop that can do. I will give them a call and see if they can help me out.

Thanks JP
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
calinkaos
Army EOD Vet

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS blk/blk/blk
I am also looking for a shop in the Maryland area that can install a dash and door ABL kit in red that works off the factory dimmer. and I also grabbed the footwell lights but trying to figure out how ot hook that up to the dimmer as well. figured it would be easier to do all at once. Anyone in the area know of someone up for the project PM me or reply.