Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 12-22-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
ToyotaCamaro

Drives: SIM 2LT RS 6M, Toy Tacoma S-Charged
******** Wiring Harness HELP !!!!

I put in the wiring harness which gives me the pre-outs for my amp and sub. I hooked the cables to the Rear Right and Rear Left. When I turned on the radio, I got a crazy squeal from the rear speakers. I tried the front pre-outs and the same thing happened only coming out the front speakers. The first time I had everything connected, Power, Ground, Remote, and Signals and the amp smoked a little. After that I disconnected power to the amp. No smoke but still got the squeal from my speakers. If I discounted the RCAs, Everything in the car worked perfectly with the harness still in.

Any help would be much appreciated. And this is not my first install, in fact the amp has been in 5 of my previous cars.

2LT RS M6
Sunroof

- Injen Intake
- Hurst Short Throw Shifter
- Mobil 1 0W-30
- WeatherTech Extreme
- Quarter Flares
- 3M Clear Bra
- 20% Tint
- Kicker L5
ToyotaCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote