Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 01-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
The Shadoww
Black on Black on Black

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LS
Send a message via Skype™ to The Shadoww
Dirt Bikers

Do we have any Dirt bikers in the group? I ride a Yamaha YZ250, and i go out quite often. It'd be cool to find some Camaro guys to ride with. I ride in NorCal i typically go to Hollister Hills, and Carnegie OHV park.
If you're in NorCal and ride leave a post here a day or two before you go so you can find out if anyone else will be out there! I for one went to Carnegie Sunday and will be going to Holister this Saturday to teach a couple of my buddies how to ride.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #2
newagemuscle
Philippians 4:13

Drives: SLP Supercharged LS3
Before I was huge into cars I was motorcross nut. I had several YZ's back in the day. Now after a torn shoulder and a spinal fusion I am pretty much retired for life. I still enjoy to watch though.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
The Shadoww
Black on Black on Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagemuscle View Post
Before I was huge into cars I was motorcross nut. I had several YZ's back in the day. Now after a torn shoulder and a spinal fusion I am pretty much retired for life. I still enjoy to watch though.
:( Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that, dirt biking is one of the only sports that i find really enjoyable to watch though, so at least you still have that.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
asalomon

Drives: GMC Sierra
Hondas for me! 250R and 230F are the main two being used right now
asalomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:53 PM   #5
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Hondas for me. I have a CRF450r and just got my son a CRF150R Expert. I just desert ride now. I am down in So cal, so hope you find someone up there to ride with.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
The Shadoww
Black on Black on Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by asalomon View Post
Hondas for me! 250R and 230F are the main two being used right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by cterry View Post
Hondas for me. I have a CRF450r and just got my son a CRF150R Expert. I just desert ride now. I am down in So cal, so hope you find someone up there to ride with.
Nice bikes!
I have friends i ride with every time. We normally have a group of 8ish but i want to expand my horizons and meet new people that i have things in common with, that's why i posted here! There has to be at least 1 NorCal rider other than me!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #7
IOM_ROCKER

Drives: 2010 Camaro / IOM / SS / RS
I have a 2005 Honda CRF 230 that has been ridden 3 times for less than 20 hours that I'm parting ways with now. It's in excellent condition (basically new and zero modifications) and located in the East Bay. I know this post should be placed in another section, but just wanted to throw it out there for the No. Cal folks. If interested, send me a PM.

Thanks

Tags
carnegie, dirt bike, dirtbike, holister, ohv