Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

Old 01-22-2014, 09:02 AM   #15
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
We have managed to locate a few complete 1LE differentials and they are on the way to us. Obviously that will cost a lot more that just gears alone but you will essentially eliminate the install cost. All you have to do is swap out the pumpkin.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:25 PM   #16
PFL

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry7297 View Post
Their ebay page still says they have them. I called them and they do not have any, They just told me that GM has them on back order. Duh... I explained their ebay page said they have 8 sets available, they did not seemed to worried about it. Do not order from them they do not have any as stated before...
I was very angry. I sent an email before, they said they had the product next week. paid for the product and after 15 days, sent me a message saying that GM was on backorder. not removed the ad. I was very sad, I am very interested in the gears.

one day I'll find them
PFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:55 PM   #17
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
I could be persuaded to part with my complete center-section. LPE 3.91 gears, LPW Ultra differential cover, JRE posi-mod, and BMR race bushings. 300 miles on the unit. Throw it in and go.

I want to move to 4.11's. Make me a reasonable offer.

Old 01-22-2014, 02:32 PM   #18
PFL

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
I could be persuaded to part with my complete center-section. LPE 3.91 gears, LPW Ultra differential cover, JRE posi-mod, and BMR race bushings. 300 miles on the unit. Throw it in and go.

I want to move to 4.11's. Make me a reasonable offer.

what would be the value of sending him to Brazil?? I think it would be a little high. this is perfect diff
PFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:13 PM   #19
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFL View Post
what would be the value of sending him to Brazil?? I think it would be a little high. this is perfect diff
Yes, I noticed Brazil after I posted. I shudder to think what it would cost to send it there.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:42 PM   #20
lsmaro

Drives: 2011 ls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
We have managed to locate a few complete 1LE differentials and they are on the way to us. Obviously that will cost a lot more that just gears alone but you will essentially eliminate the install cost. All you have to do is swap out the pumpkin.
do you know if it will bolt right into the manual v6
lsmaro is offline   Reply With Quote