Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-29-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
chmccarty
Cars pick their drivers

Drives: Transformers Edition 2LT RS Package
I highly recommend Becky and Rodgers Chevrolet

I just wanted to share with everyone my experiences while trying to purchase my 2010 Camaro 2LT RS Transformers Edition.

I am in Tampa, FL and have checked out many local dealerships for months. I ended up ordering my 2LT RS Transformers Edition from a dealership about 30 minutes away in the middle of October. However, the entire time I did not feel like I was getting answers on why my order was not moving in status and when I ordered I was told there was available allocation and a month later I found out that there was no open allocation and my order had not left the dealership yet.

That is when I got in touch with Becky from Rodgers Chevrolet on this forum. She was so helpful with any questions I had and was willing to help in anyway she could. Not even a week later, she found my vehicle for me and had it on her lot! But that was only the beginning. She was very helpful in every step of the way and any questions I had she was a phone call away and always found an answer.

She was also more than willing to ship the vehicle right to my doorstep from Michigan to Florida! But rather than ship the vehicle to me, I really had to meet Becky and the dealership because I have not experienced that level customer service in a long while. It's a very tough thing to find. (Plus driving the Camaro home 1200 miles seemed like an excellent way to spend the Thanksgiving holiday Becky at Rodgers Chevrolet not only made me feel like an important customer, she made me feel like a friend. And you can tell she is very passionate about what she does. I also met the GM who was very friendly and wonderful to talk with. You can tell that from management down, this dealership cares and you are not just another person who is looking to buy a car to them.

So I must say anyone who is considering purchasing the Camaro, whether local or across country, I recommend Becky at Rodgers Chevrolet. She and Rodgers Chevrolet has earned my business for all of my future cars no matter where I live.

Thanks to Becky and Rodgers, I am a proud Camaro owner and have experienced the best car buying experience I had ever had.
Attached Images

chmccarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:46 PM   #2
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
Great Story. I'll keep em in mind.
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:07 PM   #3
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Yep I second, Third, Fourth, ect..........Becky is the real deal hope anyone on Camaro5 has any issues or is looking to order drop her a line. Don't forget when you get your car call Becky and order your bodycolored XM Antenna it's a must have appearance mod

Sean
Old 11-30-2009, 09:23 PM   #4
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Thanks for the kind words. I truly enjoy what I do. I don't have customers, I have friends.
It helps we all have Camaro's in common.
Enjoy the car. Enjoy the attention.

I think you are ready to join this club
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48885

Becky

PS Can't wait to get your wife her white car with pink stripes!

Last edited by JoeP@TeamBeckyD; 11-30-2009 at 09:52 PM.
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
Novacamaross

Drives: 2SS/RS M6. Black.
+1

I my order was placed Nov. 10th, and I just got the email that it was built today! With expected delivery I will have waited only 1 month to get my car, all under MSRP.

Becky is amazing. Enough said.

Last edited by Novacamaross; 12-02-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Novacamaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:38 PM   #6
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Thanks Pat,
Your next to catch the "permagrin" infection. No known cure for it. Sorry. (not too sorry)
Becky
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
CamaroFemme

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS

Becky got me my car as well. I figured there was no way, w/ her in MI and myself in OK..but then I got this pm that said, "I could always ship it by truck..."
Old 12-03-2009, 12:56 PM   #8
Captain Vlad

Drives: 2010 Camaro Black 2SS/RS
She even helped us discover that whole horn thing.
Captain Vlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #9
chmccarty
Cars pick their drivers

Drives: Transformers Edition 2LT RS Package
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFemme View Post

Becky got me my car as well. I figured there was no way, w/ her in MI and myself in OK..but then I got this pm that said, "I could always ship it by truck..."
She goes way out of her way to make life easy for us all to get our camaros. Can't thank her enough!
Old 01-01-2010, 03:53 AM   #10
Ravirn
Account Unaccounted for

Drives: Black SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmccarty View Post
That is when I got in touch with Becky from Rodgers Chevrolet on this forum. She was so helpful with any questions I had and was willing to help in anyway she could. Not even a week later, she found my vehicle for me and had it on her lot! But that was only the beginning. She was very helpful in every step of the way and any questions I had she was a phone call away and always found an answer.
Thank you for sharing an awesome story, and it's always encouraging to hear good reports on dealers. Congratulations on your purchase, and way to go Becky!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #11
aqueous blue

Drives: ABM/SS/RS
Good Dealer, Becky D. and Rodgers Chevrolet

If your looking for a Camaro seek out Becky D. from Rodgers Chevrolet. She got me one of last Aqua Blue SS/RS/M6. This was a long distance transaction and was dropped shipped without any issues. Believe me you all t(s) were crossed and all i(s) were dotted. After a couple of months of back and forth emails and the wait, it all worked out. She is very professional and knows her stuff with Camaros and delivery. All along the way she provided a level of comfort that I needed. Also, special thanks to Pallone Chevrolet for a good Courtesy delivery. One last thanks to Camaro5 for all the useful information. Don't hesitate to use Becky D. and Rodgers Chevrolet.
Attached Images

aqueous blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:18 PM   #12
CaMeRoN187

Drives: 2011 SW 1LT
2 of your lights are out =/
CaMeRoN187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:03 PM   #13
aqueous blue

Drives: ABM/SS/RS
Thats typically the case when I'm signaling left in the middle of an intersection.
aqueous blue is offline   Reply With Quote