Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
FastRaceCars
Drag Racer

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Free AMSOIL Products

Hey Guys, this offer is open to everyone and is virtually unlimited. I'm trying to promote my site www.fastracecars.com. All you have to do to get free AMSOIL is upload some car pictures that meet the following guidelines:
  • Images should be approximately 1280 x 960 or higher resolution (original images preferred)
  • Image file type should be .jpg (JPEG)
  • No watermarks
  • Image file size at minimum recommended resolution should typically be at least 200KB or larger
  • No Copyrighted images will be accepted (please do not steal and submit other people's work)
Each approved picture currently earns $2 towards the purchase of AMSOIL at my AMSOIL dealer website. 50 pics = $100 of free oil/filters/etc.

Old 11-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
First off, thanks! Awesome to see stuff like this coming from a member!

I noticed that email address is required... am I going to get a lot of emails from you guys?

Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
Old 11-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #3
FastRaceCars
Drag Racer

The email address is required only to track how much money you have earned. You will get an email for each image that is approved, although I should probably make that an optional checkbox. You can also go to http://www.fastracecars.com/check-my-earnings.html to check your earnings at any time by entering your email address. So, other than those 'approved image' emails, you won't receive any email. The goal of the site is to just be an awesome picture/video "car guy" site for people to enjoy. The ads on the site help pay for the server costs, and allow me to give back to the users. The more popular the site gets, the more stuff I'll be giving away.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:02 AM   #4
Green2SS/RS

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS
What about boat pics or do you only want cars?
Old 12-19-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
zkdreads

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS V6
why do they need pictures, are they going to use picture for promotional/adviertising gains? if so my pictures are worth more then $2
Old 12-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #6
FastRaceCars
Drag Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green2SS/RS View Post
What about boat pics or do you only want cars?
How many boat pictures do you have? I would like to have 10 or more before creating a new category. If you have 10 or more, go ahead and upload them.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #7
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkdreads View Post
why do they need pictures, are they going to use picture for promotional/adviertising gains?
Agreed. I think I will just
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
Old 12-19-2012, 10:54 PM   #8
FastRaceCars
Drag Racer

Quote:
why do they need pictures, are they going to use picture for promotional/adviertising gains? if so my pictures are worth more then $2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberns View Post
Seriously? It's an image gallery. Image galleries need pictures. The $2 is a very generous gift for amateur photos of cars. I'm all ears if you know of another website on the internet that would pay you even 2 cents for amateur car photos? In case you missed it, this is the pay it forward and free give aways section. Please don't post negative comments or try to deter other users just because of your own paranoia. That is extremely rude when someone is donating free stuff at their own expense.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #9
Green2SS/RS

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS
I can get ten pics of my boat, I'll upload the and let you look.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #10
wholloway6

Drives: 2012 2LT RS M6
Quote:
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberns View Post
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRaceCars View Post
Seriously? It's an image gallery. Image galleries need pictures. The $2 is a very generous gift for amateur photos of cars. I'm all ears if you know of another website on the internet that would pay you even 2 cents for amateur car photos? In case you missed it, this is the pay it forward and free give aways section. Please don't post negative comments or try to deter other users just because of your own paranoia. That is extremely rude when someone is donating free stuff at their own expense.
Rude much? I would imagine your post is more likely to deter than the previous posts... Just a thought
Old 01-04-2013, 09:25 AM   #11
73vette

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS, 1973 Corvette
If you look at his website, it has.... PICTURES.... OF CARS!!! Just like he says. He wants pictures of nice cars to attract people to his site to increase traffic and possible sales. $2 for e-mailing your pictures you already have sitting on your computer sounds pretty generous.. just sayin.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #12
FastRaceCars
Drag Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73vette View Post
If you look at his website, it has.... PICTURES.... OF CARS!!! Just like he says. He wants pictures of nice cars to attract people to his site to increase traffic and possible sales. $2 for e-mailing your pictures you already have sitting on your computer sounds pretty generous.. just sayin.
And, don't forget about the profit sharing possibility also. December's total profit sharing up for grabs was $109. Details on how the money is payed out is available on the site (look for Revenue/Profit sharing link near the bottom of the page). Each person that has uploaded pictures is eligible, and you receive a percentage of the profit sharing based upon how many approved pictures you've uploaded. For example, there are 1237 pictures currently on the site. If half of those were "yours", you would have received half of the $109 (or $54.50). Keep in mind your "percentage" needs to equate to at least $1 to receive payment for a given month.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #13
hysonmb

Drives: 2010 2SS / RS
I think this is a pretty cool idea and since I've posted pics of my car all over the place for free anyway, might as well put them to work, especially since I've done my final oil change with the dealership and will be going with Amsoil next time!
Old 01-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #14
Mouse6.2

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS M6 NPP
Hey guys, this is a promotion from FastRaceCars. I don't think it has any connection to AMSOIL so there shouldn't be any confusion. He is the one offering the free AMSOIL, not AMSOIL Inc.

Closed Thread