Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-19-2017, 12:41 PM   #1
Hixson

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS L99
Big thanks to Paul at PK Auto Design

I'm starting to think our group of Camaro owners might be the most spoiled car fans in the world, our sponsors kick ass haha. Here is what's crazy about Paul at PK Auto Design that earned 2 thumbs up from me. I requested quotes a year ago for after market wheels and he was more than happy to help me out along the way. In the end I elected to purchase my wheels through another dealer, at the time it came down to price and nothing else. Time passes, and a year later I reach out regarding advice, guidance, assistance with issues I'm having on my current wheel set up. Every single time Paul has gone above and beyond to help me out even though he's never seen a penny from me. Today he did me a solid and pulled some strings to help me out with an issue I have been having, everything got resolved the same day because of him.

Needless to say, all future business I can give to Paul, and PK Auto Design, I will. The customer service is outstanding - highly recommend you contact Paul for anything relating aftermarket wheels.
Hixson is offline   Reply With Quote