Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #127
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarCamaro View Post
Thanks! I'm impressed by the Trifecta transmission tune. Shifts are firm and I'm chirping tires in 2nd and 3rd.

I'm working on designing a custom emblem for the ZL1 grill right now. Hopefully it's not too pricey so I can get it soon.

And I'll FINALLY order a catch can. It's beyond me why I haven't done so already.
I like my trifecta transmission tune in day to day driving too! It's fun gunning it and feeling it hit as hard as it does. It just feels like it just throws you forward with every shift.

Who's doing your emblem? If you don't mind saying. You can pm me if you want. But I've been looking for someone who does custom emblems but won't charge me an arm and a leg for them

I don't have a catch can either. I've always meant to buy it but just haven't got around to it because there's always something else to buy

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #128
LoneStar

Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
I like my trifecta transmission tune in day to day driving too! It's fun gunning it and feeling it hit as hard as it does. It just feels like it just throws you forward with every shift.

Who's doing your emblem? If you don't mind saying. You can pm me if you want. But I've been looking for someone who does custom emblems but won't charge me an arm and a leg for them

I don't have a catch can either. I've always meant to buy it but just haven't got around to it because there's always something else to buy
Lol, it's pretty awesome! I can't wait til I go make a pass at the drag strip. I'm hoping I'm in the 13's now, lol. I need to take some unsuspecting passengers along for the ride...

I'm having it done by emblempros. It's kinda pricey, but less than I was expecting for what I want done.

Lol, that's why I haven't bought one. Always something with more instant gratification to buy. That and I can never decide between RX or Elite.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #129
lscamaro

Quote:
Lol, it's pretty awesome! I can't wait til I go make a pass at the drag strip. I'm hoping I'm in the 13's now, lol. I need to take some unsuspecting passengers along for the ride...

I'm having it done by emblempros. It's kinda pricey, but less than I was expecting for what I want done.

Lol, that's why I haven't bought one. Always something with more instant gratification to buy. That and I can never decide between RX or Elite.
I do know that when I get one it will be an Elite can. Just because of the ease of emptying the Elite can. Being able to unscrew the bottom of the Elite can makes it easier to empty. That's just my opinion though.

Any chance that you'll be coming to Texas Camaro Revolution?

Old 04-09-2013, 12:25 AM   #130
LoneStar

Quote:
I do know that when I get one it will be an Elite can. Just because of the ease of emptying the Elite can. Being able to unscrew the bottom of the Elite can makes it easier to empty. That's just my opinion though.

Any chance that you'll be coming to Texas Camaro Revolution?
Yeah, I think I'm going to order an elite can soon. For that same reason.

I'll be there Saturday only. I've gotta be disciplined and study.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:38 AM   #131
lscamaro

Quote:
Yeah, I think I'm going to order an elite can soon. For that same reason.

I'll be there Saturday only. I've gotta be disciplined and study.
I know how you feel, have a few papers to do and some tests coming up but this weekend, I'm going to at least drag race on Friday and go watch the autocross on Saturday just to relax a bit before I have to kick it into high gear for the last part of the semester.

Old 04-09-2013, 12:47 AM   #132
LoneStar

Quote:
I know how you feel, have a few papers to do and some tests coming up but this weekend, I'm going to at least drag race on Friday and go watch the autocross on Saturday just to relax a bit before I have to kick it into high gear for the last part of the semester.
I have an exam coming in a couple of weeks over what seems like a mountain of info. I wanted to dragrace, but with it being open for a regular test'n'tune night, I don't think I'd make very many passes. Saturday will give me a chance to catch up with people and meet new C5 members.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #133
LoneStar

Had the Camaro dyno'd post header install and tune. The numbers were 253 hp and 246 tq. Was hoping for a little more than that...

Old 04-17-2013, 01:03 PM   #134
LoneStar

I just got my custom grill emblem, courtesy of Emblempros. This is a quality piece! Can't wait to install it!

Old 05-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #135
73vette

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS, 1973 Corvette
What do you use to shop your photos? My 73 Vette will be painted IOM within the next few weeks, and I will be taking pics like crazy!!
Old 07-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #136
LoneStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73vette View Post
What do you use to shop your photos? My 73 Vette will be painted IOM within the next few weeks, and I will be taking pics like crazy!!
Hey, I didn't see your post 'til just now! I use Corel's Paint Shop Pro X4. It's a pretty decent program; I mainly do my pictures in HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography, as well as slightly longer exposures to capture the color better. The vette will look nice in IOM! Can't wait to see pics!!!
Old 07-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #137
LoneStar

Today marks 3 years with my Camaro! It's come a long way since day 1, and still has room for so much more... The next upgrade will be a sub/amp, with install likely happening next weekend.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #138
bitinas

Drives: 2011 camaro 2LT
Quote:
I just got my custom grill emblem, courtesy of Emblempros. This is a quality piece! Can't wait to install it!

any photos with emblem installed?
Old 07-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #139
LoneStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitinas View Post
any photos with emblem installed?
Just a quick, up-close cell phone pic. I've been waiting to get "quality" photos until my front bowtie is redone.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #140
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]

Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Today marks 3 years with my Camaro! It's come a long way since day 1, and still has room for so much more... The next upgrade will be a sub/amp, with install likely happening next weekend.

What sub/amp upgrade are you going with? I'm at the point where I'm ready to upgrade my factory hookup.
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blackout, falken, injen