Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 07-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Fright Nights in October

Ok...just putting this out there - always wanted to go to one of the Fright Nights at Six Flags (or even Canobie Lake) for my Birthday and so I thought, why not see if any of you peeps here were interested - maybe we can have an awesome scarivan (ya, see what I did there?? LOL ) to the park and have some fun....

Prob not the best idea for little kids but....leave the kids with the grandparents, drag your spouse (or better half ) and have some fun....

And I've parked my car at Six Flags before with no issues for the scaredy cats ~ off season in Sept (right after I got her)....

Hell, take another car if you really don't want the Camaro left in the lot (I'm pretty sure there are tons of spots in both parks that are far out and out of the way of the masses....)...

Just an idea....anyone actually like coasters and scary stuff??
Old 07-16-2010, 08:34 AM   #2
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
i know some people at six flags...perhaps i could work a little magic and get us vip parking

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:40 AM   #3
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroRS View Post
i know some people at six flags...perhaps i could work a little magic and get us vip parking
oooo.....That'd be awesome - get our your wand and work some magic Camaro Potter!!
Old 07-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
LOL...ron WEASLEY!

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:52 PM   #5
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Now I have the potter puppets in my head....LOL!!!
And all I can think of is the shirts that guy makes that says "we're all wizards.....even Ron" Muah hahaaaa.......
Old 07-22-2010, 01:48 PM   #6
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Old 07-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #7
Havok

Drives: 2010 IBM 2LT RS
Halloween is my least favorite holiday. With that being said, I do like rides as long as they don't spin around in a circle real fast or have big drops (so basically any rollercoaster cept for the old superman).

I have no better half/spouse/or significant other to drag.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #8
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Nananana nananana MAN!!

(Ok...girl...but that sounds stupid )
Old 07-27-2010, 02:59 PM   #9
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
yea, we can't forget about this! Canobie Lake Park is nice!
Old 07-27-2010, 03:01 PM   #10
Havok

Quote:
Originally Posted by molloni View Post
yea, we can't forget about this! Canobie Lake Park is nice!
Place is still opened? Haven't heard about that place since I was in high school (I graduated 7 years ago).
Old 07-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #11
Tessa
Mischief Managed

I just went the other week - yes it's still open...
LOL

I'm all for either place (I vote for Six Flags but I'd go to either) - depending on who wants to go and what's easiest for the masses -- either way though, since it's scary it's prob not good for the kiddies -- Six Flags has more rides for adults...only a few at Canobie (I know, I was subjected to missing out on those since my nephew couldn't go on a few of them being short and all...LOL)
Old 07-27-2010, 03:15 PM   #12
Havok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
I just went the other week - yes it's still open...
LOL

I'm all for either place (I vote for Six Flags but I'd go to either) - depending on who wants to go and what's easiest for the masses -- either way though, since it's scary it's prob not good for the kiddies -- Six Flags has more rides for adults...only a few at Canobie (I know, I was subjected to missing out on those since my nephew couldn't go on a few of them being short and all...LOL)
I went to Sesame Place last weekend with my nieces and family. I was too tall :(.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:41 PM   #13
Tessa
Mischief Managed

I have no hope then.....I'd prob just go to be a dumbass and get pics with the Sesame street muppets LOL....I love the muppets....
Old 07-27-2010, 03:46 PM   #14
Havok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
I have no hope then.....I'd prob just go to be a dumbass and get pics with the Sesame street muppets LOL....I love the muppets....
If by muppets you mean Elmo, Cookie Monster, etc. and not Kermit, Miss Pigy, etc. then yes you can get pictures with them, if not then you are going to the wrong place. BTW there is no restriction on height, but lets just say the rides weren't meant for tall people to ride.