Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 08-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #1
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
NAS Pensacola

Having completed OCS, I have been stationed in Pensacola to learn how to fly. Apparently, driving fast is not the same thing.

While I am here, I will be looking to upgrade the Firebird Formula. If the Navy class schedule allows, I'll also be looking forward to some meets if you guys have any in Pensacola.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Milk a trip to MacDill AFB and visit Tampa
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #3
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/IO
Send a message via AIM to acatlover13 Send a message via Skype™ to acatlover13
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
Having completed OCS, I have been stationed in Pensacola to learn how to fly. Apparently, driving fast is not the same thing.

While I am here, I will be looking to upgrade the Firebird Formula. If the Navy class schedule allows, I'll also be looking forward to some meets if you guys have any in Pensacola.
Welcome! Our group stretches from Orange Beach to Panama City to Eufaula to Thomasville and Tallahassee. IF we have any meets in Pensacola, it will probably not be until November. We move around each month, but have welcomed quite a few members from the NAS in Pensacola. However, I don't know of a group that is primarily seated around the Pensacola area, so you are welcome to join us.
acatlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
Milk a trip to MacDill AFB and visit Tampa
I'd love to make the trip, but I've been milking my leave in order to find an apartment.

We may have to stay in touch to fix my Firebird's main issue: being stock. Can you help with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acatlover13 View Post
Welcome! Our group stretches from Orange Beach to Panama City to Eufaula to Thomasville and Tallahassee. IF we have any meets in Pensacola, it will probably not be until November. We move around each month, but have welcomed quite a few members from the NAS in Pensacola. However, I don't know of a group that is primarily seated around the Pensacola area, so you are welcome to join us.
That's good news. I'm going to be looking for shipmates to help me in the MWR shop with some installs. Who wants to get some wrench time on the Formula?
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
dickSS
richard

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
I'd love to make the trip, but I've been milking my leave in order to find an apartment.

We may have to stay in touch to fix my Firebird's main issue: being stock. Can you help with that?

That's good news. I'm going to be looking for shipmates to help me in the MWR shop with some installs. Who wants to get some wrench time on the Formula?
XXX motorsports in pensacola its on fairfield near pensacola NAS. For parts you can go to southwestspeed.net ivan is the owner and also in the navy.
Inferno orange ex IO int/KN cai/magnoflow X pipe catbak/arh lt headers highflow cats/hurst shifter/heritage grill carbonfiber chin spliter/IO engine cover/skip shift el / 50/50 halos and fog halos / oracle side marker lights,230/244 cam .675 dual springs. prc cnc heads stainless valves cbd 5 rear carbon fiber spoiler/ vmax tb
dickSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:41 PM   #6
Beer Thirty
5:30 somewhere

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT
Welcome, I plan on hosting an event Nov in Pensacola. You are also more than welcome to join us on the next cruise Aug 24th. Please feel free to PM me if you want to come. Check out the ECC page. Great group and always have a great time.

Last edited by Beer Thirty; 08-13-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Beer Thirty is offline   Reply With Quote