Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-30-2016, 07:29 AM   #1
Woodley99

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
RDP is the best hands down!

I've purchased alot of mods for my car and bought from many vendors, and I have to say Steve at RDP has the BEST customer service out there! Not only is he helpful when ordering parts but he continues to help years after purchase! Anytime I need help or advise on which part to buy or what to do here or how to do this or that, I call Steve at RDP And he always helps and answers right away! I can't count how many times he's gone above and beyond and helped me on nights or weekends even had the flu one time and still helped! I trust his wisdom and he always guides me in the right direction with my car.
I don't even have the tuner I bought from him anymore and he still helps me lol
I've recommend him to many people for tunes and parts with everyone always as happy as I am with the service!
Figured I'd share a great review on a great guy!
Thanks RDP
Brett Woodley

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
ARH LT headers, TSP Stage 3 231/236 3 bolt cam, .660 dual springs titanium retainers, TSP rocker trunion upgrade, 3" exhaust no cats with flowmaster mufflers. Vmax TB, MTI plug wires, 160 stat, tr55 plugs, Vararam CAI. Eiabech 1" lowering springs. Elite catch can. ZL1 style spoiler. Street Scene front splitter. LED afterburners. HPT tuned by Geoff at Next Level Performance 470 rwhp 434 rwtq
Woodley99 is offline   Reply With Quote