Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 11-27-2011, 04:45 PM   #7939
velociSSimo
... well, not yet.

Drives: 2012 Chevy Silverado ZL1
Congrats to all of you Bengals fans. Just remember that it won't matter much when we are watching the playoffs with both of our teams sitting at home!
Old 11-27-2011, 04:56 PM   #7940
wwddnnone
Ur G'nna feel a pinch

Drives: 2011 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake View Post
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Gonna be in a food coma for the rest of the week.

Also, trifecta tunes are on sale through one of their authorized dealers for $300 + cable! So.....tempting......

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183670

Just a heads up.

The sale was posted in the V6 Tuning forum but I just confirmed with BNR and the sale is for V8 or V6 tunes and last through the end of the year.

$300 for lifetime tunes is hard to beat. Plus you get the cable to keep.

Lets see... if I stash $75 a week to paypal I can order it by the end of the year without having to get permission....
Old 11-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #7941
wwddnnone
Ur G'nna feel a pinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
Nothing on tv so.......Women's college volleyball FTW!
HA.
I've taken my daughter to several OSU Women's games this year.

Admission . . . $5
T-Shirt . . . $15
Spending time with your 13yo daughter . . . priceless!
Old 11-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #7942
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Wwd- that sounds like fun. My boyfriend's mom was an all-american VB player for OSU.

I really want that tune. I might buy it now even though i won't need it until spring when i have more play money. Good deal.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:17 PM   #7943
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmat View Post
Congrats to all of you Bengals fans. Just remember that it won't matter much when we are watching the playoffs with both of our teams sitting at home!
I think the bengals are favored to make the playoffs... so i think you brownies fans might be the only AFCN team sitting at home!
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:13 PM   #7944
wwddnnone
Ur G'nna feel a pinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Wwd- that sounds like fun. My boyfriend's mom was an all-american VB player for OSU.

I really want that tune. I might buy it now even though i won't need it until spring when i have more play money. Good deal.
I think I'm gonna get one, I just got my XS Power LT's.
I was gonna wait until I got the cam but with the free updates it doesn't make sense to wait.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:20 PM   #7945
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwddnnone View Post
HA.
I've taken my daughter to several OSU Women's games this year.

Admission . . . $5
T-Shirt . . . $15
Spending time with your 13yo daughter . . . priceless!
I got to go to a Cincy VB game last year with my 2 daughters. Their team got to shag the balls during the warmup and game. Since we went as a group, admission was only $1/person. I definitely would not want to try to stop some of those spikes. And to top it all off, they beat UK who I think was ranked inthe top 15 at the time.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:22 PM   #7946
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
I was gonna wait until I got the cam but with the free updates it doesn't make sense to wait.
I think the free updates only apply to minor mods. It might cost extra when you do a cam, blower, or turbo.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #7947
wwddnnone
Ur G'nna feel a pinch

Arachnyd
I just took a closer look at your sig.

How about>

It's coming from another world... TO STAY!

It's the tag line from the movie, not very original but just a thought. I copped it from IMDB.

Or, < In the end, you will always fear the sting >

You can ignore me, I'm just rambling. . .
Old 11-27-2011, 06:31 PM   #7948
wwddnnone
Ur G'nna feel a pinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
I think the free updates only apply to minor mods. It might cost extra when you do a cam, blower, or turbo.
Good Point! The way I read the offer in the V6 forum it sounds like any update would be free but it's worth checking.

I'll PM BNR and ask. Update when I get an answer.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:38 PM   #7949
wwddnnone
Ur G'nna feel a pinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
I got to go to a Cincy VB game last year with my 2 daughters. Their team got to shag the balls during the warmup and game. Since we went as a group, admission was only $1/person. I definitely would not want to try to stop some of those spikes. And to top it all off, they beat UK who I think was ranked inthe top 15 at the time.

We went to 4 games this year and only paid full price twice. There always seems to be someone with extra tickets when we walk in.

In the 4 games we went to they won against Iowa and Indiana, lost to Purdue and Penn State. Today was their final game at Michigan I think. They should end the season ranked in the top 25 and 8th in the conference. Nebraska came in and killed everyone in the conference this year!
Old 11-27-2011, 06:56 PM   #7950
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Yeah, definitely. I won't pull the trigger on headers until spring, but it would be nice to get such a good price on it now. It's hard to say no to that price and the free upgrades is great. Who knows, maybe I can convince my boyfriend to buy me my headers for Xmas. Then I have a nice little winter project on my hands.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #7951
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Good Point! The way I read the offer in the V6 forum it sounds like any update would be free but it's worth checking.

I'll PM BNR and ask. Update when I get an answer.
minor updates are free (headers, intake, exhaust, etc) it's extra if you want cams, forced induction, nitrous, e85 fuel, etc
Old 11-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #7952
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Yeah, definitely. I won't pull the trigger on headers until spring, but it would be nice to get such a good price on it now. It's hard to say no to that price and the free upgrades is great. Who knows, maybe I can convince my boyfriend to buy me my headers for Xmas. Then I have a nice little winter project on my hands.
I couldn't pass it up for $400 & that was before this...it's work every penny...& headers will change the exhaust with the mrt2s a lil...as you heard with my car...lol...lots louder

Last edited by cntryman77; 11-27-2011 at 08:34 PM.
cntryman77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?