Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Old 10-06-2014, 03:04 AM   #1
X25

Drives: '16 C7 Z51
(GONE) BRAND NEW yet-to-be-released BC Racing ER Coilovers for FE4+!(Q10-ER)

I have a brand new set of BC Racing ER coilovers (Q10-ER) on order, which is the only set of coil-overs with additional adjusters for individual compression AND rebound settings for the newer FE4 suspension. This particular set has a track-biased valving, so you should be able to get to the track stiffness with less # of clicks from the softest. Since it has 30 clicks from softest to hardest, it still allows very soft settings for the street, too, but should stay in service for a much longer time if you use it for track (since it has more pressure built in)

These coilovers are not even released yet, and I'm one of the first customers. I intend to do the complete Z/28 conversion, though, so these will have to go. Even after they get released, it would take ~4 weeks to get them since they are custom-valved in Taiwan at BC Racing's factory, and shipped direct usually along with shock dyno plots.

Important note: This set is for the newer FE4+ suspension, and the only one available in the market that works with newer models (or those that had conversion) as far as I know.

Asking only 1799 SHIPPED!
(I also do have 8 kg/mm SWIFT springs for the best performance. You can claim them for $150 SHIPPED.)

FROM BC Racing Site:
http://www.bcracing-na.com/er-type/
Quote:

Our newest and most advanced model yet is the ER Type coilover system. It features large external reservoirs front and rear, separate rebound and compression adjustment and a twin-piston design. The external reservoirs hold much more oil than conventional coilovers, allowing the unit to operate for much longer before overheating. Additionally, the external reservoirs also house the secondary piston, which allows for the adjustment of compression. This is the perfect coilover system for the person who wants to fine-tune their setup using the separate 30-way rebound and compression tuning dials.

Dual piston design (1 in reservoir, 1 in shock)
Full height adjustability through shock body (not spring)
30 levels of dampening adjustment (rebound on top of shock, compression on reservoir)
Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications
1 year warranty against manufacturer defect

(Camaro version does not come with the camber plates)
BC Racing application list:
http://www.bcracing-na.com/wp-conten...-list-2014.pdf
'17 RAM 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Night Edition
'15 Nissan Rogue S AWD

Last edited by X25; 10-14-2014 at 06:14 AM.
X25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:14 AM   #2
X25

Drives: '16 C7 Z51
These are now claimed.
'17 RAM 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Night Edition
'15 Nissan Rogue S AWD
X25 is offline   Reply With Quote