Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Phastek Performance

Old 08-15-2017, 10:22 AM   #15
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bybcous View Post
Skyline drive is where I was at, it was nice was hell. I went there to go to mountains but had no idea the road was so nice
Met up with a Camaro group for an October leaf-peeping cruise a few years ago with the ZL1 vert while on the way to visit family in Newport News. Awesome drive, as long as you don't mind the 35 mph speed limit.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:58 PM   #16
Donner

Drives: 2017 50th SS convertible
The Colonial Parkway runs between Yorktown and Jamestown. It's a 45 m.p.h. tour of beautiful views of the York river and then the James river. Colonial Williamsburg rests in between. There is free parking in the garage in Yorktown and also in the lots of the visitor's centers for Williamsburg and Jamestown. I like to ride up the 5 and come back down the 10 from Richmond then scoot across the ferry back to the parkway. It's called the nickle and dime route. Either direction is good. From Va Bch, might be better to run out 664 towards Smithfield and pick up the 10 rather than mow cross-town traffic through the bridge tunnel (perpetual delays).
Donner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:56 AM   #17
goshawk823

Drives: 2017 RS convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donner View Post
The Colonial Parkway runs between Yorktown and Jamestown. It's a 45 m.p.h. tour of beautiful views of the York river and then the James river. Colonial Williamsburg rests in between. There is free parking in the garage in Yorktown and also in the lots of the visitor's centers for Williamsburg and Jamestown. I like to ride up the 5 and come back down the 10 from Richmond then scoot across the ferry back to the parkway. It's called the nickle and dime route. Either direction is good. From Va Bch, might be better to run out 664 towards Smithfield and pick up the 10 rather than mow cross-town traffic through the bridge tunnel (perpetual delays).
I gotta try this route. so close to my house nowadays.
2010 2LT RS
2013 2SS RS

Current ride:
2017 Camaro 2LT RS convertible
goshawk823 is offline   Reply With Quote