Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 01-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #43
t3chfr3ak

Drives: mazda 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
Alls I have to say is I am from Canada, and you need snow tires in the winter here. It is such a necessity that in Quebec it is mandatory to have winter tires and other provinces are thinking of following suit.

I guess I have 1 more thing to say, If you drive this car in Canadian winters, I feel so bad for your car, cause it will be holier than the pope in 7 years or less with how they salt the roads around here.
Its only bad on the east and west coast. Cars there are finished and registrable after 10 years. Never buy a used car from BC or Ontario or the other east provinces. In Alberta we dont use salt, just sand. My poor nephew bought a car from ontario only to find out that it could not pass provincial inspection due to the rust that ate at the bottom of the car. It look perfect on the body inside was perfect too, the car also ran good, but the frame on the bottom was unrepairable.
t3chfr3ak is offline   Reply With Quote