Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-23-2010, 12:08 PM   #225
Ruffian118

Drives: 2010 2LT SW silver stripes
#117 Litho

Team Camaro - you all ROCK !

And Mike, you are one amazing dude! For all that you did seeing "Spirit" through, "thank you" will never be enough.

Hoping Dave and I will be able to get to Oshawa in August to raise one to you & the team !

Susan
Club Elite Member #117 / Favorite 5th Gen Camaro selected by Scott Settlemire - C5FestII
Ordered: 1/25/10; Built 3/4-8/10 VIN #201262; in my driveway 3/20/10

Ruffian118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:35 PM   #226
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Talking I LOVE AND THANK YOU MIKE JUDGE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy View Post
Trust me Folks...For a guy I have never met and the few PM's I have had the pleasure to share with Him...He is a Man with a Very Big Heart!

I can't even imagine how many PM's E mails and requests he gets, has filled and convinced everyone at the plant to take the time to sign.

My appriciation and respect to this gentleman...Yes Gentleman Goes far beyond the Litho.

This guy was attending wakes of Fallen servicemen that he didn't know personally in 30 below zero weather just because he felt he owed it to them, their family's and his country.

Now let me ask...How many of us Have or would have done the same even in warm weather?

This guy is one we should all try and be a little more like.

He truly deserves the respect of everyone, not only as a Member of the Camaro Build team, but as one heck of a good Sincere human being that the world could use a whole bunch more of.

Trying to make as many people feel good as one man possibly can. All on his own Dime !

He has changed the way I think of others and made me want to help give others a little brighter day every chance I get.

I have nothing but respect for him and his efforts along with The Time and energy of the rest of the Camaro Build Team.

He is truly a rarity in this crazy upside down world in which we live.

Maybe we should all look in the mirror and see what we can do in our lives to pay a little more respect and put a as many smiles on peoples faces as we can as each day goes by.

All I can say...as I have said Before. KUDOS to SUPER60 and The Camaro build team.

His actions are truly heroic and unpresidented. All because one guy wanted to make others feel good ( as many as one man posiibly can)

Now just maybe we should all take a little time of our own and do the same.

Mike ...all the best to you and yours and thanks for inspiring me to be half the person you are.

Scott
+1,000,000...WELL SAID!!!...100% AGREED!!!...

I love and thank Mike Judge and Team Camaro every single time I turn the key in my 'ROCKETSHIP'....

I have thanked Mike profusely quite a few times already, both publicly and privately, however, THANK YOU will never be enough for me to convey the bond I feel to HIM and all his fellow GM employees!!!!...

They have built us all a 'DREAM CALLED CAMARO'....

There is a part of all of their hearts and souls built into our 'babies'!!!...