Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 10-04-2023, 07:50 PM   #1
SeaCompiler
...not a marine biologist

Drives: 2012 Camaro RY SS LS3
Lightbulb VDI Lambo Door Kit $500+shipping OBO (Demod)

I am getting ready to sell my car and I want to go back to stock doors.

Asking $500 (OBO)+shipping (est to be $90). This kit is less than half the cost of a new one.

If you want to pick it up, you save shipping (I'm in NE Georgia).

Shocks still hold the doors up on flat ground during the summer. They have to be warmed up in the winter. Let me know if you have any questions.

From Vertical Doors.com (below)....

Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2015 Lambo Door Conversion Kit by Vertical Doors Inc.
Part Number: VDCCHEVYCAM10
Includes:
2 Gas Shocks
2 Vertical Doors, Inc., Lambo Door Hinges (one for each side)
All Mounting Hardware
Direct "Bolt On" Hinge Kit
Mounts to Factory Bolt Pattern
Made in the USA from Domestic Hardened Steel
Patented in the USA
Completely Reversible

This kit will fit CHEVROLET CAMARO ALL 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Vertical Doors, Inc. is the only manufacturer of Vertical Lambo Doors and ZLR Door Conversion in the USA.

This is a vertical door kit for an Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2015. Lambo Door Conversion Kit made specifically for your vehicle. VDI manufactures only the best, highest quality, strongest, and most affordable kit for the quality. Our line-up includes all of the major vehicle manufactures. Our system is everything you need for a successful, reliable and cost effective conversion in a minimum amount of time. Vertical Doors, Inc., kits are proudly made and patented in the United States. Bolt-on kits made specifically for your vehicle.
Attached Images

Forged 416 stroker Turbocharged with Huron Speed with Cam Motion custom grind,Tuned by Vengeance, 8psi, 25% PowerBond UDP, Ported TB, shaved heads, LS9 gaskets, chromoly pushrods, BT trunnions & dual valve springs, IWIS, Might Mouse CC, SJM Line Lock,, MSD 2-Step, ZL1 Rear End, ZL1 spoiler, Strut Brace, ARP bolts, Skip shift elim, A-Pillar Gauges, FR Style 41 20X10, 3 inch exhaust, blackouts, Lowered, Custom badges, Hines vents,RPI fender vents, Technostalgia Tail Lights, Metra Kit, Pioneer stereo, Morimoto RGB Halos,
"The Great Awakening" on gab.com

Last edited by SeaCompiler; 10-11-2023 at 07:05 AM.
SeaCompiler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lambo, lambo doors, vdi, vertical doors