Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-30-2011, 11:04 AM   #71
TOMS1SS

Drives: NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
Performance wise....? what? LOL
She lives in the same town this Camaro patrol car is at. Just a hunch but I'm thinking there might have been a ticket involved at some point?
TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #72
MillerTime
Blowin the doors off!

Drives: A 2013 SS RS 6M SR
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
Like headers, tune... You never know, because it would have to be his own car. CnS only has two crown vics. And in a town of 1800 I know they dont have funding for a Camaro.
True, I'll put 20 bucks on not it having any power adders. If you get him to pull you over ask him.

2G1FS1EWXD9163847

MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:07 AM   #73
MillerTime
Blowin the doors off!

Drives: A 2013 SS RS 6M SR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearer2010SS View Post
She lives in the same town this Camaro patrol car is at. Just a hunch but I'm thinking there might have been a ticket involved at some point?
Ya i know she does, but a good chunk of the thread was her wishing that she'd get pulled over by that car.. So I'm guessing she hasn't

2G1FS1EWXD9163847

MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #74
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Quote:
I have had only one ticket and it was by a Cut n Shoot officer, but that was 7 years ago.... And I sweet talked the amount down... ALOT.

Quote:
True, I'll put 20 bucks on not it having any power adders. If you get him to pull you over ask him.
I will, if I ever find him.

Quote:
Ya i know she does, but a good chunk of the thread was her wishing that she'd get pulled over by that car.. So I'm guessing she hasn't
Not yet! I just want an excuse to talk to him, and to see if he is cute. BWAHAHA. I kid.

I have had this sent to me like 10 times on here, MC, Facebook... Now i'm just interested in finding this car.
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #75
TOMS1SS

Quote:

Well thats a good thing, I wouldn't want to get a ticket regardless of how awesome the patrol car might be.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:14 AM   #76
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
Well thats a good thing, I wouldn't want to get a ticket regardless of how awesome the patrol car might be.
I haven't had one in 7 years so I would try to get a warning.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:16 AM   #77
TOMS1SS

[QUOTE=badgebunny;3029882]I have had only one ticket and it was by a Cut n Shoot officer, but that was 7 years ago.... And I sweet talked the amount down... ALOT. QUOTE]

Yeah my girlfriend's dad was is retired Sheriff and she gets out of the ticket completely or gets a signicant discount on the fine every time. She has gotten out of three tickets this year because the officer who pulled her over knew the dad. I don't think that kind of deal extends to me so I'm not going push my luck.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:25 AM   #78
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:

Yeah my girlfriend's dad was is retired Sheriff and she gets out of the ticket completely or gets a signicant discount on the fine every time. She has gotten out of three tickets this year because the officer who pulled her over knew the dad. I don't think that kind of deal extends to me so I'm not going push my luck.
lol. I have deserved the last ticket I got, ALOT. But I was very happy that it was reduced.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:28 AM   #79
helmincamaro
Official Lounge BAMF

Drives: '97 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to helmincamaro Send a message via Yahoo to helmincamaro
Quote:
That has to be the coolest police department ever, they even got a Challenger on top of the SS.

yeah, they drove all the way across the state to Camaro's for Hero's last weekend, they even had a BMW Motorcycle there too. They just got the camaro and challenger RT last week, both are 2011's.
helmincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:30 AM   #80
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
Nah, dude.

My first ticket I got I was going 61 in a 45. Thought it was a 55. (it was a 4 lane hwy)

It was me in the right lane (slow lane), with a toyota car of some sort in the left lane (fast lane) traveling at the same speed. (we were right next to each other for about 15 seconds, therefore same speed) The cop was in the median of the hwy.... do you think he pulled me over because of my car?

I'd be willing to say yes.

edit:

In all seriousness, I don't try to come off with a bad "tude." I am quite responsible and mature for my age. I just felt like with my ticket (my first time ever being pulled over and having a confrontation with a cop) I could have gotten some sort of break since I had a clean history.

Just recently the officer that lives in my apartment complex came and found me to tell me I didn't need to drive so fast in the parking lot, that he heard my exhaust every time I came in. I proceeded to let him know that my exhaust being loud doesn't necessarily mean I am going fast. I drive a lot in tap shift and going through the parking lot I'm in first gear at 3-4000 RPM...and with single chamber flowmasters it gets loud. "sorry"

Word of advice, if you didn't act like a punk you won't be treated like a punk in return. It seems you enjoy bringing attention to yourself, try flying under the radar and life would be much better ...
Old 03-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #81
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
It's unmarked...I wouldn't stop for it.
Moni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #82
TOMS1SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
lol. I have deserved the last ticket I got, ALOT. But I was very happy that it was reduced.
I bet, I would to. I never got one for speeding but I had one 4 years ago for not turning the most extreme right lane which. I got it waived because by going to the defensive driving class because the fine amount and the class fee were about the same price. I know a lot of officers that used to work LP with me off-duty and they wouldn't hesitate to give me a ticket if they could.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:37 AM   #83
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
It's only a V-6? They need a V-8 for that thing. Ain't going to catch me
Old 03-30-2011, 11:39 AM   #84
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
It's only a V-6? They need a V-8 for that thing. Ain't going to catch me

No, but that radio will lay the smack down on you real quick ...