Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-18-2013, 06:11 AM   #99
BluePhoenix

Drives: GMC Sierra AT4
I stopped in at a dealer yesterday and the rebate they could find on 2013 Camaro's was a $750 Customer Appreciation email offer that started in July & ends on September 3rd. For other Chevy vehicles it was $500, $1000 or $1500 rebate.
BluePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:14 AM   #100
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeeb View Post
Press Ctrl + F5 and it will refresh the page.
You don't have to hit CRTL... just F5
Old 08-18-2013, 06:24 AM   #101
jimlem

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
So say I did get $1000 PO, that would stack with GM Supplier Discount for friends.. But it wouldn't stack with the CU discount?
I don't want to interrupt your discussion, but I just used a $1K GM PO last month. Both the online popup and the dealer who accepted it both said the exact same thing: The PO is like CASH!!! It's a $1000.00 bill you can pull out and use on top of all other rebates and dealer incentives. You don't even need to tell the dealer you have it until you want to. Whip it out AFTER you hammered out your best deal and get another $1K off that. The dealer will accept it as cash payment. The dealer is just as happy as you to see the GM PO because GM pays them the full value just like cash. Good luck, Just keep building vehicles online and it will eventually pop up. Unless of course you've been also building Mustangs and Challengers online... You'll never get one that way!
jimlem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #102
Kleeeb

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 1LT/RS
Send a message via MSN to Kleeeb Send a message via Skype™ to Kleeeb
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlem View Post
I don't want to interrupt your discussion, but I just used a $1K GM PO last month. Both the online popup and the dealer who accepted it both said the exact same thing: The PO is like CASH!!! It's a $1000.00 bill you can pull out and use on top of all other rebates and dealer incentives. You don't even need to tell the dealer you have it until you want to. Whip it out AFTER you hammered out your best deal and get another $1K off that. The dealer will accept it as cash payment. The dealer is just as happy as you to see the GM PO because GM pays them the full value just like cash. Good luck, Just keep building vehicles online and it will eventually pop up. Unless of course you've been also building Mustangs and Challengers online... You'll never get one that way!
nooooo never. And great. Helps a lot
Old 08-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #103
Kleeeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL1CK View Post
You don't have to hit CRTL... just F5
I do since I have an HP Envy, and if you click just F5, it makes the keyboard LED lights go off. And I use chrome.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:24 AM   #104
Kleeeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhoenix View Post
I stopped in at a dealer yesterday and the rebate they could find on 2013 Camaro's was a $750 Customer Appreciation email offer that started in July & ends on September 3rd. For other Chevy vehicles it was $500, $1000 or $1500 rebate.
I want that. How do I get that?
Old 08-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #105
BluePhoenix

You have to be signed up for Emails from Chevy.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:46 PM   #106
BluePhoenix

That rebate kind of sounds like the private offer considering it is only sent to random select people. I think I may have gotten one back in July but I'll have to see if I can find it.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #107
Kleeeb

How do I subscribe for emails from Chevy?
Old 08-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #108
BluePhoenix

I think I did it at an event in which GM/Chevy Performance Division was there & by signing up they gave out free GM performance Division Tee's. You could sign up probably @ Chevy's website, but I don't think that will guarantee you to get a special offer.

I hope you are not waiting to use the rebate on a certain car, because unless you have a deposit set on the specific vehicle it could be sold by the time you purchase. I had a dealer search for new 1SS cars in Blue Ray Metallic with an Auto trans yesterday and they only found 5 within a 500 mile radius, and there were no additional filters applied to the search other than what I mentioned. I know there will be greater numbers than that for certain trim levels & colors but I'm just saying I don't want to see you lose out on the vehicle you want searching endlessly for the Private Offer that seems like it'll never come to most of us who have searched for it this month.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #109
Kleeeb

Yes I want to use it on a specific car. It isn't my time to waste anyway, my mom is the one buying it, so I have to wait for her. Hopefully Saturday we will go and get it, but its the only one that I found that I truly like, and the price is ALREADY undeniably cheap for being a brand new 2013 with only 6 miles on it. They haven't sold it in the past 2 months, so hoping it won't be gone by Saturday. (knock on wood) It is beautiful, and my favorite I have found. 2LT/RS Crystal Red Tintcoat with beige leather.

EDIT: or should I say truly LOVE. I like all camaros
Old 08-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #110
JC6

Drives: 2011 GS Vert. Corvette
Quote:
Yes I want to use it on a specific car. It isn't my time to waste anyway, my mom is the one buying it, so I have to wait for her. Hopefully Saturday we will go and get it, but its the only one that I found that I truly like, and the price is ALREADY undeniably cheap for being a brand new 2013 with only 6 miles on it. They haven't sold it in the past 2 months, so hoping it won't be gone by Saturday. (knock on wood) It is beautiful, and my favorite I have found. 2LT/RS Crystal Red Tintcoat with beige leather.

EDIT: or should I say truly LOVE. I like all camaros
Black leather is the better way to go! Beige shows a lot of wear and tear, plus its less forgiving for stains and looks dirty...
JC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #111
Kleeeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC6 View Post
Black leather is the better way to go! Beige shows a lot of wear and tear, plus its less forgiving for stains and looks dirty...
I live in southern Texas, and the summers here are unbearable. The beige leather was noticeably cooler than the black when I went to go look at the dealership, and the beige makes it look 'classier' and much roomier. PLUS the beige and CRT combo just add to the overall appearance of the car. I don't plan to have any drinks or food in my car other than water anyways... And wear and tear... I'm not too heavy, so I don't sink into the seats very much. I don't plan on having many people in and out of my car either. I thought at first I wanted black leather because it looks sportier, but the beige was so much nicer in my opinion.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:40 PM   #112
CamaroBody

Drives: Hyper Blue 2SS
I easily got one back in July and it expired in two weeks. Any way to get an extension?
CamaroBody is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
$1000, gm incentive, offer, private, refresh