Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 09-25-2013, 06:32 AM   #1
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
H-town going to show america that discovery channel street outlaws is B.S

Hey while I was at fastlane I found out that they are going to have their own cable T.V show called Gear Heads. I think its cool that it will show everyone else that really thinks that the top ten list from street outlaws is really true.
WE all know houston has some pretty darn fast cars running around the streets.
anyway post what you think about gearheads or even street out laws i think this could be a pretty good thread,post your car if you think it could at least beat that crappy fake red truck and his dog ,lol
Fastest street top ten list my butt
At what will be 650rwhp plus I think I could beat that red truck ,and show it my ZL1 's As**
Attached Images

Old 09-25-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
2K11SS
Bayou City Muscle Cars

Drives: 11 Camaro SS LSX & 12 Corvette GS
Location: When you get to the middle of nowhere keep going I live past that
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
Hey while I was at fastlane I found out that they are going to have their own cable T.V show called Gear Heads. I think its cool that it will show everyone else that really thinks that the top ten list from street outlaws is really true.
WE all know houston has some pretty darn fast cars running around the streets.
anyway post what you think about gearheads or even street out laws i think this could be a pretty good thread,post your car if you think it could at least beat that crappy fake red truck and his dog ,lol
Fastest street top ten list my butt
At what will be 650rwhp plus I think I could beat that red truck ,and show it my ZL1 's As**
Sorry but farm truck would win easily. That truck has run low 10's (maybe lower but that is the fastest I have seen) at the track. 650 rwhp in our big heavy cars is not enough to get you there at full weight. Come out to RPR this weekend for Super Chevy and see how hard it is to get these cars into the 9's.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #3
gen=5

yeah I know there is no way in hell my car runs 9's .high 10's yes anyway I know I cant beat the red truck I am just trying to start a little Sh*** and see what other have ,while maybe starting a good thread.but on the flip side it sure would be funny to see big red try to run on a road course with that dog in it,lol but it is cool to see a show based in Houston,and I wish fastlane all the best with it
Old 09-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #4
gen=5

If I get my car back in time I would love to go out to the super chev show again,last time I had hel** with getting a good handicapped parking spot,and then trying to get around in my wheelchair. that was 5 yrs ago i think.