Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-23-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
BRMcamaro1LE

Drives: 1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
Article in Minneapolis Star Tribune

Here's an article about the Camaro that was in today's paper in the Twin Cities, MN area. The link is to the "print this article" view because for some reason on the main site the article is cut off about half way through. I personally think that they are getting a lot wrong about the car in here but I wanted you to all be able to give your opinions. That being said, sounds like they at least had fun and that's really what it's all about

http://www.startribune.com/templates...y?sid=43450952
BRMcamaro1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
i think i read this before. this was pretty harsh...

"You have to understand, after four decades in the market, the Camaro nameplate stands for something: 40-ounce beers, mullet hairdos, barbed-wire tattoos, that trick where you put cigarettes out on your tongue. If you ever stole cable TV from your neighbor, own more than two stuffed deer heads or have ever confused your girlfriend's birth-control pills for Skittles, you might be a Camaro prospect"

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
EarliestMemory
RED HT RS

Drives: 10 VR 2LT/RS Camaro, 06 Harley
It was in the LA times last week. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18929
Old 04-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #4
Gameover

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABMcamaroRS View Post
Here's an article about the Camaro that was in today's paper in the Twin Cities, MN area. The link is to the "print this article" view because for some reason on the main site the article is cut off about half way through. I personally think that they are getting a lot wrong about the car in here but I wanted you to all be able to give your opinions. That being said, sounds like they at least had fun and that's really what it's all about

http://www.startribune.com/templates...y?sid=43450952
Another positive! Thanks for sharing!
Gameover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
star tribune