Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 06-04-2010, 06:09 AM   #645
Kreature

Drives: Summit White 1LT/RS
Heres my latest mod so far,

Kitt rider lights in red and blue. got these from ebay for about $25 with shipping, be warned they are made and shipped from china lol. i must say these LEDs are pretty good for being this cheap and it also comes with a stylish remote but the range of it is around 2 feet MAX.

I know how you guys LOVE pictures :
Attached Images

Kreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #646
Dragon

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
That might have been me . I was there about 3:00PM (Thursday). If it was a Black 2SS/RS with no plates (No mods)that was me. Nash is that you always parked behind the gas station in Kaneohe Bay Shopping Center?
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #647
taz
Taz

Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Nice Pics! Glad you could make part of the cruise last weekend. The pics are posted on 808camaros.com

Due to the success of the first Island Cruze, they scheduled another one this weekend going the opposite direction and ending at Long John Silvers for the Car show. I cant make the cruze due to other obligations, but should make it to the car show in Mililani. It will be my first at Mililani.

Taz
taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:28 AM   #648
Kreature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
That might have been me . I was there about 3:00PM (Thursday). If it was a Black 2SS/RS with no plates (No mods)that was me. Nash is that you always parked behind the gas station in Kaneohe Bay Shopping Center?
Heh, that's cool. the black camaro definitely catches my eye, too bad i was in my corolla, otherwise you would've saw me lol.

Wont be able to make it to the cruise tomorrow because i work.....
Old 06-05-2010, 05:14 AM   #649
BBfan24

Drives: '10 Black 1SS/RS
No, I'm in the Windward Mall parking lot. On the Macy's side across from Zippy's. I live in town, but I work in the Mall. I'll only be there for another 2 weeks. I'm being transferred in a couple of weeks.

Nash
Old 06-05-2010, 05:21 AM   #650
BBfan24

Is this cruise on Saturday? If so, when and where will it start? What route is being taken? I might be able to make it. That would be fun.

Nash
Old 06-06-2010, 12:21 AM   #651
BBfan24

It's always great to talk to other people that love the Camaro. I was at Rainbow's Drive Inn in Kapahulu today, and a guy came up to me to talk to me about my car. He asked me about performance, first year problems, if I've ever opened it up. He also asked me about the V6 models. We only talked for about 5 minutes, but I still had fun talking.

Nash
Old 06-06-2010, 02:20 AM   #652
tbss1
More then meets the eye!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 426 hp
That's funny, i'm wearing my rainbow's t-shirt now. Hay BBfan24, have you done any performance mods. I just did the superchips cortex tuner. I'm happy with the results. drives better, took off the skip shift, at WOT i can realy tell the differance, I mainly bought it cause it can recalibrate speedo for the 4.10 that are going in on monday, i can't wait to get for that!
2010 2SS/RS, M6, OBX 7/8" l/t headers, with high flow cats, MBRP full 3" exhaust, Whipple supercharger, 3.875 pulley, ID-1050X 1260CC injectors, JRE rough idle street blower cam kit, ZL1 fp, ZL1 fpcm, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, cold air intake, Richman 4.10 gears, BMR toe rods, trailing arms, f/r sway bars, f/r sway bar end links, BMR end link brackets, full BMR poly bushing including solid rear cradle bushings, BMR frame connectors and tunnel brace, f/r Hurst swaybar bushing brackets, Fluidamper, MGR shifter, and tune by Jannetty Racing.
tbss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:50 AM   #653
BBfan24

No, I haven't done any mods. Mods are not in my budget right now. Maybe when I finish paying off the loan I'll start doing some stuff, but I'm not sure what I would like to do at the moment.

I love sound. I love the low rumble of a classic muscle car. But I don't race, and I don't plan on doing it at anytime so I don't think I really need much. We'll what happens when the time is right.

Nash
Old 06-09-2010, 02:04 AM   #654
taz
Taz

Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Sorry I havent been on the computer this week to pass the word on the cruise last week saturday. Heard it was awesome!

My scheduled mods for this wednesday got pushed back another week due to the pump still in shipment. Was suppose to be here on monday and now they saw next week wednesday. Got alot of boxes stacking up and cant wait to have them installed to play with.

Couldnt find anyone else interested in the ACC halo install. Most wanted to keep thier cars stock.

Taz
taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:34 AM   #655
Hawaii_Subs

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS
Send a message via MSN to Hawaii_Subs
Been pretty busy lately, haven't posted in a couple of weeks. Get my car out of the paint shop Friday, got my ShowStopper led side mirrors yesterday so I'm taking those by the paint shop so he can install the mirrors. He will take a look at the extra electrical and see if it's easy enough to do free of charge, if not he will route the wires from the mirror and I will take care of the rest this weekend. Stopping by today so hopefully I can get some pictures of the almost finished paint. Can't wait!

Wife and kids are on the mainland til the end of the month, so I have a lot of time when I get home that's free, if anything is going on, once I get the car back, I'd be interested in seeing more Camaros and talking more car. I have noticed an increase in cars on Pearl Harbor, saw an all yellow one twice the other day, couple silver ones, couple black ones, red jewel one to name a few... Have to get the word out so we can all get on the same page!

James
Hawaii_Subs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #656
Kreature

i too have noticed an increase in camaros on the island. i see alot of v6s around town but not too many v8s.
just bought my MRT v2 exhaust, so hopefully itll be here next week. Has anyone gotten exhaust work done at Exhaust Systems Hawaii, specifically the one on King St. im thinking about taking my car in there to get it installed when it comes in but every time i drive by, it looks so small and ghetto which gives me the impression that they either do a poor job or don't get much business.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #657
Hawaii_Subs

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS
Send a message via MSN to Hawaii_Subs
Hey Kreature,

If you are interested or looking for a place, my brother (ex-Army light infantry mechanic) worked for Mobotech Auto for a little while before going back to the mainland, he had a couple friends who hooked him up with a job... anyway, they do installs and stuff, are BBB accredited, and my brother has told me that their prices are very fair.

I'm not trying to plug them for my brother's sake, as I said he moved back to the mainland, but it is who I plan to go to when I get money for exhaust and maybe one or two other things. They also do custom exhaust, I know you said you already bought but for anyone else looking as well

Their info:

Mobotech Auto
824 Bannister Street
Honolulu, HI 96819
808-841-005

Hope this info helps someone

James
Hawaii_Subs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:12 AM   #658
tbss1
More then meets the eye!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 426 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreature View Post
i too have noticed an increase in camaros on the island. i see alot of v6s around town but not too many v8s.
just bought my MRT v2 exhaust, so hopefully itll be here next week. Has anyone gotten exhaust work done at Exhaust Systems Hawaii, specifically the one on King St. im thinking about taking my car in there to get it installed when it comes in but every time i drive by, it looks so small and ghetto which gives me the impression that they either do a poor job or don't get much business.
I just got back from Honolulu, and there's alot of Camaros at the rent a car lots, and the other week I drove out to Lahaina, and there was alot of rent a car Camaros.
2010 2SS/RS, M6, OBX 7/8" l/t headers, with high flow cats, MBRP full 3" exhaust, Whipple supercharger, 3.875 pulley, ID-1050X 1260CC injectors, JRE rough idle street blower cam kit, ZL1 fp, ZL1 fpcm, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, cold air intake, Richman 4.10 gears, BMR toe rods, trailing arms, f/r sway bars, f/r sway bar end links, BMR end link brackets, full BMR poly bushing including solid rear cradle bushings, BMR frame connectors and tunnel brace, f/r Hurst swaybar bushing brackets, Fluidamper, MGR shifter, and tune by Jannetty Racing.
tbss1 is offline   Reply With Quote