Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 06-28-2013, 11:59 PM   #1
CamaroJoe96

Drives: 2013 Full Bolt on LFX M6
Red face The sacrifices I will make for attending the fest...

Due to the fact that I'm 16, and can't book a hotel room by myself, I am going to be sleeping in the car for the nights of the event I'm hoping it will be worth it, as this will be my first time attending the fest See you guys and gals there!
Old 06-29-2013, 05:22 AM   #2
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
I have a room booked at the host hotel with 2 beds. IF I decide to go perhaps you can split the room with me. However, right now I leaning towards not attending this year, was at Indy last year and IMHO it didn't come close to the original Fest in Savannah Ga.
Ed M.
RJT 2SS/RS, AAM 3.70's, MTI Sway Bars, Shifter & SS brake lines, ZLI calipers, rotors & pads, BMR Trailing & Toe Arms, rear cradle & diff bushes, Pedders XA's, Camber/Toe eccentrics, Radius arm inserts, GTO clutch reservoir, LS9 cam, Comp valve springs, Melling 10296 oil pump, CR5 timing chain, LS6 damper, CAI Cold Air Intake, ARH LT headers w/HF cats, GMPP touring axle back, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Forgeline 20x9.5 & 20x11 DS3 whls, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20 tires, 2011 Convertible spoiler, 1LE front spoiler, Lloyd "SS" Floor Mats, GM Camaro Trunk Mat, wrapped console & Grant steering wheel.
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:18 PM   #3
CamaroJoe96

Drives: 2013 Full Bolt on LFX M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by flht99b View Post
I have a room booked at the host hotel with 2 beds. IF I decide to go perhaps you can split the room with me. However, right now I leaning towards not attending this year, was at Indy last year and IMHO it didn't come close to the original Fest in Savannah Ga.
Ed M.
Thanks man, I appreciate your offer! People like you blow me away on here with your kindness, but another fellow member offered to get a room for me, as long as I pay him of course... Thanks again!
Old 07-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #4
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by flht99b View Post
Ed M.
Hey ed, if you don't go let me know, id happily take the room.

And Joe, if it makes you feel better me and my friend both slept in our cars last year. well maybe more like
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:02 AM   #5
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Man you can sleep on the floor of my room. Just keep your eyes closed if you hear any sexy time noises

For real though....I'll book a room for you and you just give me the $$$
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:30 AM   #6
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Man you can sleep on the floor of my room. Just keep your eyes closed if you hear any sexy time noises

For real though....I'll book a room for you and you just give me the $$$