Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #43
lionofjudea

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by awfarley View Post
I'm in no way trying to bash Vararam. I am super excited to get one, and have turned down all the rest while doing so.
I do firmly believe that having to pry information out of a vendor on an item as highly regarded as the VR is bad though. Maybe it's the marketing plan, people want to know when there is mystery involved lol
Very true!! I also am waiting on this product and I will be one of their customers soon. I will shut up now and not respond on this again. But know I'm not bashing Vararam.
Go Vararam!!!
lionofjudea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #44
sales@vararam.com

Drives: 2010 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Sorry they don't just hang out on the forums, but I will tell you their customer service is TOP NOTCH and if you pick up the phone and give them a call you will probably get way more information that you initially asked for.
Thanks Mike for the nice words - you are right - we can't hang out on all the forums that we are members of but try to monitor them a little everyday! I always answer the phone when it rings so please call me with questions or concerns. We are working hard on the 2012 but will not just "hurry" it up to get it to market - it's gotta be right! Again Mike thanks for the words of support here and last weekend at the Kemah show.
Steve
Vararam Industries
sales@vararam.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #45
sales@vararam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolnslo View Post
Let me step in here for a moment and make something clear...

I do not work for Vararam and I am not their rep on this board. My comments are my own and not from Vararam. Take them in whatever capacity you wish but know that they are mine alone.

lionofjudea - If you have an issue with Vararam and how they run their business, please call them and discuss it with them directly. Continually bashing a supporting vendor on Camaro5 is lame, especially when you don't even own their product. (And I might point out, against the forum rules).

Have a nice day!
Thanks as always!!!
Steve
Old 05-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #46
lionofjudea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@vararam.com View Post
Thanks Mike for the nice words - you are right - we can't hang out on all the forums that we are members of but try to monitor them a little everyday! I always answer the phone when it rings so please call me with questions or concerns. We are working hard on the 2012 but will not just "hurry" it up to get it to market - it's gotta be right! Again Mike thanks for the words of support here and last weekend at the Kemah show.
Steve
Vararam Industries
Thanks for the response Steve, Thats all we needed. And now with no promise to respond in a certain time again you can take this off your.."pain in the ass thread!!" I know I seemed hard on you and Im sorry for that...!!! But you came through and proved me wrong!

Again, Thanks for the update.
Dave
Old 05-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #47
sales@vararam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionofjudea View Post
Thanks for the response Steve, Thats all we needed. And now with no promise to respond in a certain time again you can take this off your.."pain in the ass thread!!" I know I seemed hard on you and Im sorry for that...!!! But you came through and proved me wrong!

Again, Thanks for the update.
Dave
Hope we get this done soon for all you and it's not bad to be a liitle impatient!! I want it done now too!!!!!
Thanks
Steve
Old 05-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #48
CDCNY
Capital District Camaros

Drives: Camaros (All Years)
When the Vararam was first being developed for the 2010-11 V6 ,I believe it took quite a while to perfect it. If you can't wait and need to have a CAI go buy something else. Quality takes time,and remember they build for alot of other vehicles, not just Camaros. Relax, the stress you're giving yourself waiting for info will kill you, try making a call. if you need to know that bad. Not bashing anyone JMO.
CDCNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #49
lionofjudea

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCNY View Post
When the Vararam was first being developed for the 2010-11 V6 ,I believe it took quite a while to perfect it. If you can't wait and need to have a CAI go buy something else. Quality takes time,and remember they build for alot of other vehicles, not just Camaros. Relax, the stress you're giving yourself waiting for info will kill you, try making a call. if you need to know that bad. Not bashing anyone JMO.
I have no stress over this....Just wanted Steve to respond back when he said he would. They can take another year to perfect it and I'm cool with that. But dont tell me your coming for diner at 5pm this Monday and show up 3 weeks later. That was my point! Steve and I are cool now and all is well here is this thread. And I cant wait (figure of speech) to see what they came up with!! And NO I WILL NOT BUY SOMETHING ELSE!!! I just love how you guys push for sells for Vararam!!
Dave
Old 05-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #50
sales@vararam.com

The 2012 Camaro system update #2

The new 2012 system is a clean sheet of paper design. We have the performance where we want it and we are currently working on the "LOOK" of the system

We are working to produce a system that is not just innovative but also makes you want to pop your hood.

We have many innovative items incorporated into the design to control heat soak as well as to dress up the engine compartment for a finished show car look.

With our current high heat conditions in Texas we have been running extended heat soak tests to further evaluate how the system controls under hood heat while we put the final touches on the "LOOK" of the system.

You will see spy shots here on the forum first.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #51
butters

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Great to hear! Thanks for the update.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #52
lionofjudea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@vararam.com View Post
The 2012 Camaro system update #2

The new 2012 system is a clean sheet of paper design. We have the performance where we want it and we are currently working on the "LOOK" of the system

We are working to produce a system that is not just innovative but also makes you want to pop your hood.

We have many innovative items incorporated into the design to control heat soak as well as to dress up the engine compartment for a finished show car look.

With our current high heat conditions in Texas we have been running extended heat soak tests to further evaluate how the system controls under hood heat while we put the final touches on the "LOOK" of the system.

You will see spy shots here on the forum first.

Thanks for the update!! I know you guys are hard at it and you"ll do a GREAT job at cosmetics.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #53
pensphan87

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS/RS Convertible Bliss
U2 over flight of the plant has revealed

cant wait show us the pics

R U taking preorders? This is the only intake I want on my 2012.
Attached Images

Last edited by pensphan87; 06-26-2012 at 12:03 AM.
pensphan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:10 AM   #54
pensphan87

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS/RS Convertible Bliss
Its time for an update!
pensphan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #55
TheDecon

Drives: 07 BMW 3359
I'm about ready to give in and buy elsewhere. The summer will be over before I get mine anyways right? Come on Vararam help me out here.
TheDecon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #56
Buck Heard

Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Just trying to keep this post alive. I too want this system for my vehicle.
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote