Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 06-10-2016, 02:55 PM   #1
hesster

Drives: '10 C5 SS, '77 Bandit T/A
Debug Frenzy on my Heavily Modded 2010

Well - lots of debug as expected. Found a few fasteners in rear that were not final torqued (Duhh-Ohh!). Some are nearly impossible to get at, especially at ride height, like the Rear UCA Pivot Bolt (Axle Shaft in the way), and the UCA Saddle Bushing Bolt. Managed to check all the torques again to be sure. And was chasing a rear end "clunk" over bumps at slow speeds - this turned out to mostly be that the BC ER Rear Coilovers were set too harsh. So I dialed them back to "Soft" (15/10 Front and 10/5 Rear), and the car is now wonderful, has a remarkably smooth ride, and a riot to drive. Got it aligned, and the dealer spent 3 hours getting it within my specs - within 0.1 degree! . Then drove it a while - the power with the Blower and Cam is frightening - I gotta learn to drive it cause it can boil the tires at nearly any speed when you keep the boost up. Time for some outings and local car shows.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x575 and weights 171KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x575 and weights 180KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x575 and weights 183KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x575.
hesster is offline   Reply With Quote