Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 03-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #141
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

Drives: 2010 V6 Aqua Blue Metallic
Great question SKYMAN. The club will based out Knoxville and it's surrounding areas. For now we will work the club at that level at least until we get it up and running. If anyone from further out wants to join they will be more than welcome to do so. As we keep growing in other regions we will then adjust and make any necesary changes to the best interest of the club and its members.
304hp? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #142
1Gator

Drives: Black RS 2LT w/White Stripes #81872
"Tennessee Valley Camaro Club" sounds good to me.
1Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:24 PM   #143
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

clubs name

My math is not that gd. But I think Tennesse Valley Camaro Club has a big lead. I like that name also MR.BROWNSTONE.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #144
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
Frankly I believe we should differentiate from all the existing Camaro clubs by adding gen 5 or 5th gen in the logo. Not so sure we really need the word "club" in the logo either.
K-Town Camaro 5 Club, K-Town Camaro 5, K-Town Gen 5 Camaro would be my preferences with K-Town Gen 5 Camaro my first choice. It appears all the graphics so far depict a 2010 Camaro and the idea of the club started on the Camaro 5 forum so making this a generation 5 Camaro only club seems to make sense to me.
Ed M.
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #145
light-my-firebyrd

Drives: 2010 camaro ss rally yellow
i can see not everyone is gonna agree on a name, but the thing is do we want to alienate any other camaro owners out there?
is this strictly a '5th' gen club, or are we a 'camaro' club?........i'm easy as far as a name is concerned, and i'm ok either way on it being named a 5th gen club too. This is one thing that is always hard to come up with when u are trying to organize this, and i do appreciate the work being put into it by our club leaders. Perhaps we could leave it without the 5th gen in it and that way we would include the camaro fanatics....LOL
light-my-firebyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #146
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by flht99b View Post
Frankly I believe we should differentiate from all the existing Camaro clubs by adding gen 5 or 5th gen in the logo. Not so sure we really need the word "club" in the logo either.
K-Town Camaro 5 Club, K-Town Camaro 5, K-Town Gen 5 Camaro would be my preferences with K-Town Gen 5 Camaro my first choice. It appears all the graphics so far depict a 2010 Camaro and the idea of the club started on the Camaro 5 forum so making this a generation 5 Camaro only club seems to make sense to me.
Ed M.
I agree with this statement. Now if from time to time some other camaros show up to look at our cars then that's cool with me because i love all camaros but like the idea of 5th gen club. Just my opinion.

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #147
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by light-my-firebyrd View Post
i can see not everyone is gonna agree on a name, but the thing is do we want to alienate any other camaro owners out there?
is this strictly a '5th' gen club, or are we a 'camaro' club?........i'm easy as far as a name is concerned, and i'm ok either way on it being named a 5th gen club too. This is one thing that is always hard to come up with when u are trying to organize this, and i do appreciate the work being put into it by our club leaders. Perhaps we could leave it without the 5th gen in it and that way we would include the camaro fanatics....LOL
Well I think it would be good to welcome other year CAMAROS, in our activities, but in the club charter it sould be stated this club is Primarily focused on the 5th gen Camaro.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #148
Bleueyes3334
BLEUZ10

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT SR BK Lthr
Send a message via AIM to Bleueyes3334
Thumbs up another vote for Tennessee Valley Camaro Club

This is my favorite as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Gator View Post
"Tennessee Valley Camaro Club" sounds good to me.
Bleueyes3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #149
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

Club Name

No worries guys this will be a 5th Generation Camaro Club only. But if any other generation wants to cruise or hang out with us thats ok. For now lets focus on the club's name by giving our VP MR.Brownstone you club name idea so we can move foward with this.
Thank you all for your club's name ideas and keep them comming. A vote will take place on the next meet wich is in the works right now and it will be posted on the forums calendar soon.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:56 AM   #150
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
Hey Dudes....I've been out of town working and will be until Friday so my ability to reply to this thread has been limited.

So far....the 3rd "sketched" version of our logo seems to be favored by all. As far as the name "Tennessee Valley Camaro Club" seems to have the lead.

My vote would be for K-Town Camaro 5....Knoxville, TN. W/O using the word "club" because it is unique, different and not your Status Quo. Car "club"
However, keep the votes and ideas coming and we will add all these into votes at our next meeting to make the decision.

Speaking of our next meeting....it will be on a Saturday at Smokey Mountain Harley Davidson In April. We are still in the process of working out final details.

Keep the ideas coming guys......Your opinions matter!!!!
I will be attending Camaro5 fest and plan on taking down a banner with our chosen Logo.....so let's hear those creative suggestions.
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #151
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
I know the club is based out of Knoxville, but I'm just throwing this out there. Since the club sort of encompasses all of Tennessee, and the capital of Tennessee is Nashville, why not call it "Music City Camaro Club"? Or just "Music City Camaros"?
Old 03-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #152
Mr. Brownstone

Tysen, if we weren't basd out of Knoxville, That name would be the ultimate in Coolness I am surprised we have a couple of members from that area traveling to K-Town. I wouldn't suspect that anyone would commute any farther west of Nashville to our meetings. Western Tennessee including Memphis And Jackson areas surely have their own club. We are mainly an East Tennessee group centralized around Knoxville.
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Old 03-17-2010, 05:39 PM   #153
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Well, then we can start the Music City chapter, lol!
Old 03-17-2010, 05:48 PM   #154
Mr. Brownstone

Yeah!!!!!!! Well Rock out with "Tail of the Dragon" chapter!!!!