Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 08-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
ramar
2nd Childhood

Drives: Synergy Green
Mo. folks come and have fun!

Ok all you ST. LOUIS and SPRINGFIELD folks...and anyone else! Friday the 13th Lk of the Ozarks has a car get together at BAGNELL DAM. Starts about 6pm and lasts until you get tired. It's not a car show but a showing of your car. You drive to the strip and park either off to the side where regular parking is or in the center turn lane..YES IT'S SAFE!!! Usually about a mile of cars are parked in the center lane. About 9pm the police and firetrucks drive the strip with light and all kinds of noise, really cool!
Folks drive real slow by you, and tons walk the street. Bring lawn chairs and you can eat at one of the shops, icecream, real food, bumper cars, video games etc. it is a blast. I can't explain how much fun it is. Folks park and walk around go back to their car and repark in a different location.
Hard to describe the set up-but last month my son drove his Cyber Gray Camaro and we our SYNERGY and met "cardsfan'09" with his SS/RS. This month I have to work in Dallas,Tx. but other CAMARO'S were there last month and over a mile of other cars. Go early shop have dinner and stay as long or as late as you'd like. OK so it's a 2-4 hour drive, show off your CAMARO and go! That' why we bought them TO DRIVE!!!!!
In Sept. it's the last one and on the 2nd Friday and Sat. If you can't come on 8/13 plan to attend and stay the night 9-10/11.

Last edited by ramar; 08-04-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: spelling
ramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
I've been wanting to hit this up...I've been to the bagnell damn strip several times and it would be a great place for this! I doubt I'll make tomorrow's, but maybe the last one in Sept!??

I'm only about an hour away too...little less actually.