Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 01-22-2017, 10:00 PM   #1
sstrixx

Drives: '14 Camaro 2SS/RS
Audio in GTHA

So this year is the year I want to upgrade my sound in my '14 2SS.

I want to keep the my link with nav, but the speakers just don't give me that umph. I had a cobalt with upgraded pioneer system with a 10" sub that was better!

What have you guys done or what do u suggest and most importantly, where did u go in the greater toronto Hamilton area?

I won't be able to do it my self as I'm an idiot with wires.

Thanks!
sstrixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:33 PM   #2
foo.fighter

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS IOM M6
oh man believe in your self! its so easy lol. There is a kit you can buy called fark (factory amp replacement kit). I would start there.. I replaced the stock amp in my own car with a nice 5 channel and added a sub to the setup. I left the stock boston speakers. the system sounds killer now!

the kit is what makes it really easy.. but if you really dont wanna do it yourself I would still get the kit and have someone else do it for you, you wont be splicing into other wires and the setup will be clean. I will dm you where to get this thing, I also picked up a custom box from the same place.
foo.fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 06:04 AM   #3
SWRocket

Drives: 2021 2SS
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29

This section is dedicated to Audio and has many many many threads about upgrading the stock BA system
In My 2010 2SS I used the FARK kit mentioned above and it does make it super easy.
2021 2SS A10 - Summit White - NPP - MRC - Adrenaline Red Interior Pkg - Black Appearance Pkg - Ground Effect Pkg - Suede Steering Wheel and shifter - Red Calipers - Carbon Flash Wheels w black lug nuts - DD Tinted Side Markers - Hero Tinted Rear Reflectors - Redline Fender Badges - 20% Tint
Audio System Build Log
-----------------------------------------------------------
2014 Z/28 Summit White - sold 2020
2010 2SS/RS Summit White - sold 2014
SWRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 08:04 PM   #4
Dano0007

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Hi there, Can you let me know where you picked that up. Thanks Dan
Dano0007 is offline   Reply With Quote