Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 08-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #29
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalCorp View Post
I game Allot. Diablo 3, WOW, MC and more. even have my own MC and wow servers :-)
Damn KalCorp lmao!!! Seems like I need to take my dusty old XP PC and start upgrading the hardware in it.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
Old 08-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #30
KalCorp
Space Coast Camaros

Drives: 2012 Camaro Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
Damn KalCorp lmao!!! Seems like I need to take my dusty old XP PC and start upgrading the hardware in it.
Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
Got to love 3 x 28" monitors :-)

I work from home and on computers so i went nuts couple of years ago and made a cool system all water cooled and crap like that.

I made some Mods years ago for UT. even got some of them the unreal contest. one of them was ported over to PS3 and Xbox i believe.
Attached Images

KalCorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #31
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalCorp View Post
Got to love 3 x 28" monitors :-)

I work from home and on computers so i went nuts couple of years ago and made a cool system all water cooled and crap like that.

I made some Mods years ago for UT. even got some of them the unreal contest. one of them was ported over to PS3 and Xbox i believe.
Oh wow now that's impressive!
Old 08-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #32
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Very cool Kalcorp.

I've always built my own PCs and enjoy it very much.....but I haven't much with my system now for a few years.

The thing is, it still plays even the newest games with pretty decent framerates and on medium to highish settings so I guess I did pretty good lol.

But I'll be looking to do a rebuilt here in the next year or so...its kind of like modding a car to be honest lol...just much easier and cheaper. Overclocking and all that.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #33
SwitchBlade

Drives: 2010 1LT Camaro Silver Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
TOR! It's going F2P in a couple months too.
I know this is bit of an old thread, but it got my mind going back then and my sons are always trying to play some game, and I have loved SW since it originally came out when I was little, so decided to try the F2P thru level 15 (not sure when going to open up to 50, but doesnt matter, because I bought the subscription when I leveled out). Now, I remember why I quit playing, because I get addicted. Have 2 decent laptops and a desktop that my sons and I are playing on. That is alot nicer than when I use to always have to lfg on EQ years ago. Only bad thing is the wife hates when we get on because we tune everything else out, so have to try limit playing when she is around, otherwise she is not so understanding when I want to do something, like get another mod for my car. Anyway, just wanted to share.
SwitchBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #34
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchBlade View Post
I know this is bit of an old thread, but it got my mind going back then and my sons are always trying to play some game, and I have loved SW since it originally came out when I was little, so decided to try the F2P thru level 15 (not sure when going to open up to 50, but doesnt matter, because I bought the subscription when I leveled out). Now, I remember why I quit playing, because I get addicted. Have 2 decent laptops and a desktop that my sons and I are playing on. That is alot nicer than when I use to always have to lfg on EQ years ago. Only bad thing is the wife hates when we get on because we tune everything else out, so have to try limit playing when she is around, otherwise she is not so understanding when I want to do something, like get another mod for my car. Anyway, just wanted to share.
Haha awesome i am a star wars fanatic too. Side note did you know Disney bought Lucas Arts and Ep.7 is supposed to come out 2015?

TOR goes f2p sometime in the next couple weeks. What server are you on? Im on Prophacy of the Five.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S III using telekinesis.
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #35
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
PC: world of Warcraft (not a nerdy game) and Diablo 3

Xbox: COD and now halo 4
Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #36
Soiledflame

Drives: 2016 1LT
Have'nt seen you on swtor lately chvy'camaro

You waiting for f2p? Im keeping my sub, for the pvp purposes mostly.
Soiledflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #37
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiledflame View Post
Have'nt seen you on swtor lately chvy'camaro

You waiting for f2p? Im keeping my sub, for the pvp purposes mostly.
Hahaha are you the guy that sent me a whisper in a war zone discussing my build here on C5??

Anyways I took a two month break and recently came back two weeks ago, and like you my sub is for PvP. What server are you on (can't remember if I talked to you before or after server mergers)

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S III using telekinesis.
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #38
Soiledflame

Drives: 2016 1LT
Yes, that was me. Im still on pot5, I think we were both on pot5 before merging with fatman.

It was funny because at that time I could count on one hand who had a rx sc then. You guys sure are growing! Im looking to get a sc but havent decided on rx or ipf.
Soiledflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #39
SwitchBlade

Drives: 2010 1LT Camaro Silver Ice
Yeah, I heard about the acquistion. It be interesting to see what Disney does with it. Hope the go back to the roots.

I am on The Shadowlands server. :(
Old 11-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #40
Matt @ RX

Waiting for Black Ops 2 to come out so I can yell at the TV when I shoot people and clearly hit them on my screen but due to COD using players as servers they were really still behind the wall.... Grrr

Been playing LoL on the PC lately, decent to pass the time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missionboi View Post
PC: world of Warcraft (not a nerdy game) and Diablo 3

Xbox: COD and now halo 4
Diablo 3... What a worthless game now. So glad I built a watercooled PC for this disaster of a game. They bring a game out, to update it to ruin it numerous times... I've had every powerful character built, and then been romped on by updates. BAH. Where's the PvP blizzard?
Old 11-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #41
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ RX View Post
Waiting for Black Ops 2 to come out so I can yell at the TV when I shoot people and clearly hit them on my screen but due to COD using players as servers they were really still behind the wall.... Grrr

Been playing LoL on the PC lately, decent to pass the time...

Diablo 3... What a worthless game now. So glad I built a watercooled PC for this disaster of a game. They bring a game out, to update it to ruin it numerous times... I've had every powerful character built, and then been romped on by updates. BAH. Where's the PvP blizzard?
Still playing Diablo 3....got a lvl 60 Monk and thats it lol. But something about this game isn't doing it for me like Diablo 2 did....
Old 11-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #42
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
Diablo 2 is the only way to go

I've had many high lvl chars. I like the Paly and Sorc the best