Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 01-24-2014, 09:37 AM   #15
mtnaire67

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT, V6
I truly hope your wait is not as long as mine. I ordered my IPF s/c back in September. I was told they where having mfg issues and it would be a few weeks. That was in November. At the first of the year they told me they had to change suppliers for the pulleys and brackets and that I'd have my complete kit the second week of January. My anticipation has turned into frustration. I'm just glad this is not something I HAVE to do, just something I WANT to do. In any event, soon we will both happy and proud members.
mtnaire67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:49 AM   #16
Nutbutt

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS Convertible
Let the permagrin begin ! Welcome to the FI family
Old 01-24-2014, 02:04 PM   #17
wutshotDJroomba

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS/SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnaire67 View Post
I truly hope your wait is not as long as mine. I ordered my IPF s/c back in September. I was told they where having mfg issues and it would be a few weeks. That was in November. At the first of the year they told me they had to change suppliers for the pulleys and brackets and that I'd have my complete kit the second week of January. My anticipation has turned into frustration. I'm just glad this is not something I HAVE to do, just something I WANT to do. In any event, soon we will both happy and proud members.
I'm right there with you, they told me that issue about the brackets is what is holding up my order. I'm just as frustrated but if it means quality work over rushing of shipment then I can wait I have my dreams of tire smoking and the stories of others on here with the IPF to live vicariously through until then. haha
"....Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
-Bruce Lee
wutshotDJroomba is offline   Reply With Quote