Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 11-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
camaro 1LE inferno orange leather seat covers...

Hello Guys.... So when I was attempting to build for the first time my future 1LE I was a bit.. actually I was very dissapointed it didnt offer no options fot interior like suede on the seats and dash like the ZL1... To me I wanted the inferno irate interior trim package to match the outside color.

My question here is does anyone now at all if GM offers the covers that go on the seats front and back in inferno Orange ? Obviously I'm looking for original parts just like the leather that would come on a regular 2ss with a inferno Orange interior ..... Also looking for the door trim in Orange original from GM anyone know if i can find the parts ? Where and will the be hard to install ?

Thanks
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lio Martinez View Post
Hello Guys.... So when I was attempting to build for the first time my future 1LE I was a bit.. actually I was very dissapointed it didnt offer no options fot interior like suede on the seats and dash like the ZL1... To me I wanted the inferno irate interior trim package to match the outside color.

My question here is does anyone now at all if GM offers the covers that go on the seats front and back in inferno Orange ? Obviously I'm looking for original parts just like the leather that would come on a regular 2ss with a inferno Orange interior ..... Also looking for the door trim in Orange original from GM anyone know if i can find the parts ? Where and will the be hard to install ?

Thanks
I have a set of Orange Leather seat covers bought from West Coast Customs that they took out of a Camaro they were modding...If you're interested, let me know, since I won't be using them on my 1LE and never put in my current Camaro...
Old 11-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?

Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
^ good man
Old 11-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #4
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Camaro View Post
I have a set of Orange Leather seat covers bought from West Coast Customs that they took out of a Camaro they were modding...If you're interested, let me know, since I won't be using them on my 1LE and never put in my current Camaro...

Alright.... Thanks man hell yeah im interested whats the condition of the covers ? And they are tge oem right ? How much with shipping ? Can u post pictures
Old 11-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #5
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

I don't have them here at my house, they are at my shop, so will get them this weekend when I am out there and take pictures...you're not that far away, so wouldn't ship them....they were taken out of the Rascal Flats Camaro pretty much when brand new, so no wear noticed when I bought them....they are OEM...$400 is what I'm thinking for them, but let me look at them again since they have been tucked away for a while....
Old 11-07-2012, 08:47 PM   #6
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Quote:
I don't have them here at my house, they are at my shop, so will get them this weekend when I am out there and take pictures...you're not that far away, so wouldn't ship them....they were taken out of the Rascal Flats Camaro pretty much when brand new, so no wear noticed when I bought them....they are OEM...$400 is what I'm thinking for them, but let me look at them again since they have been tucked away for a while....

So u will want me to go pick them up ? I rarely go out so i don't really know how long is the drive from where i live to u...... Yeah I need pictures please... im very interested.... I dont have much experience ... But where could i take them to get them installed that it looks like factory.. no bubbles etc...
Old 11-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #7
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

I live in Porter Ranch, not very far from you, I will meet you somewhere in between if you want....the place I would have do the installation is out in Ontario, so not really able to help you with where to get installed....I'll take some pictures of them this weekend, you can see them and decide, not a big deal to me if I sell them or not....you were asking for some and I have some, so I offered them....
Old 11-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Quote:
I live in Porter Ranch, not very far from you, I will meet you somewhere in between if you want....the place I would have do the installation is out in Ontario, so not really able to help you with where to get installed....I'll take some pictures of them this weekend, you can see them and decide, not a big deal to me if I sell them or not....you were asking for some and I have some, so I offered them....
Ok that can work.... And I'm not complaining or nothing I know i asked for help to find them and I greatly appreciate your help bro.....

If you Guys know of anyone who wants to buy a big brake kit for $3400 local pick up let me know ..... Calipers are red 6 piston front I believe 4 pistons rear no logo engraved.. where but special to costumized a logo on them.. brand new... My friend is selling them cause he is getting rid of his Camaro and never put them on.. come with performance brake lines and brake pads...
Old 11-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #9
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

Ok, sounds cool. I'll post some pics this weekend...
Old 11-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #10
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Thanks bro really appreciate it... I'm gonna call my dealership see if they can install them..
Old 11-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #11
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

I would look for a good upholstery shop in your area, Granatelli's might be able to direct you to someone in the area....
Old 11-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #12
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Granatellis?
Old 11-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #13
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Don't know of anyone interested in the brake kit ?
Old 11-07-2012, 09:26 PM   #14
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?

Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
looks like a bromance