Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 11-17-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
Gen_Nick3.8

Drives: 22 ZL1 1LE
First Post/ In Need!

Hello All, I'm Nick from Miami, FL

After waiting almost 8 months to place an order for a new Mustang GT I was told ford doesn't do leases for the GT, I was shocked, disappointed & frustrated, I never liked Camaro I honestly always bashed on them. My friend forced me to go and test drive a 1LE. All i have to say was I instantly fell in love with it. All that hate went away in 1 shift 1st to 2nd Anyways long story short I wanted to sign the deal same day got supplier discount. I need $1000 extra to get the price per month. I've been trying almost 1 week to get this private offer but no luck. Can someone please help me out, I honestly would appreciate it a lot.
Gen_Nick3.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 10:46 AM   #2
Gen_Nick3.8

Drives: 22 ZL1 1LE
I've tried different browsers, computers for a week with no luck.
Gen_Nick3.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:30 PM   #3
JayWS6

Drives: 2015 CRT 2SS RS Convertible
Yeah with my order in route I have been hitting the site pretty hard myself. Haven't seen anyone post about getting them for a while now.
JayWS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:30 AM   #4
1hevy_chevy

Drives: Nightfall Gray 2016 6M 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen_Nick3.8 View Post
Hello All, I'm Nick from Miami, FL

After waiting almost 8 months to place an order for a new Mustang GT I was told ford doesn't do leases for the GT, I was shocked, disappointed & frustrated, I never liked Camaro I honestly always bashed on them. My friend forced me to go and test drive a 1LE. All i have to say was I instantly fell in love with it. All that hate went away in 1 shift 1st to 2nd Anyways long story short I wanted to sign the deal same day got supplier discount. I need $1000 extra to get the price per month. I've been trying almost 1 week to get this private offer but no luck. Can someone please help me out, I honestly would appreciate it a lot.
Lol. I live in Miami too. If you get the camaro, enjoy it. If you get the GT, good luck
1hevy_chevy is offline   Reply With Quote