Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 12-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
EODMcCulley

Drives: Silver
Has anybody else had a problem with the Tire Pressure Sensor System?

I have a 2011 2SS/RS. I have had my car for almost a year and a half. The problem I am having is, I put air in my tires because they were low. When I got back in my car the tire sensor system had all the tires at different pressures, so I ran the Tire Pressure Sensor System and now it is giving me an error that will not go away. It's telling me to service the system. Does anybody know what would cause a problem like this? I would much rather fix the problem myself and not take my car to the dealership.

Somebody please help!!!
EODMcCulley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:31 AM   #2
scythezo6
Virologist in the making

Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS LS3
This is exactly what happened to me last night. How did you fix it?
Old 04-14-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODMcCulley View Post
I have a 2011 2SS/RS. I have had my car for almost a year and a half. The problem I am having is, I put air in my tires because they were low. When I got back in my car the tire sensor system had all the tires at different pressures, so I ran the Tire Pressure Sensor System and now it is giving me an error that will not go away. It's telling me to service the system. Does anybody know what would cause a problem like this? I would much rather fix the problem myself and not take my car to the dealership.

Somebody please help!!!
Sorry to hear about those tire pressure sensor system issues, and I know you said you'd rather not take it to a dealership , but the dealership would be an excellent source for an answer. If you would like another online source for a possible answer, you can also ask an online mechanic the same question at http://www.2carpros.com/makes/chevrolet/camaro.

All the best,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care