Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-31-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
BATOUTOFHELL
MY2BABY

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs RJT
MY2BABY

Well I finally got the car I've wanted since I was in high school (dazed and confused). 1979 grad. Lot's of upgrades coming. A great story of how I went about getting it if anyone wants me to tell it. (Almost got a divorce over it). Anyway dreams do come true. Adding Granatelli Rally gloss black stripes this week(customized them). Windows already tinted and GMPP performance exhaust already added. Ordered Granatelli long tube headers and high flow cats, coil packs and HP coil near plug wires, and CAI today. Pics and Video to follow when done.

Last edited by BATOUTOFHELL; 03-18-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: change in what I did.
BATOUTOFHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
wbdinger

Drives: NSMNJW=2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3
Congrats
DYI Oil Catch Can, DYI dash ABL, DyI fender "V"emblems, ACC Plasma DRL, DYI Painted red SS on steering wheel, DYI CGM painted bowties on wheels, DYI Clearcoated Brake Calipers, Eibach pro 1" lowering springs, GM Heratige grill, GM skipshift eliminator, GMPP 92206992 Exhaust, 2-10" Kenwood subs w/350watt pioneer amp, RiderGraphics hood spears/gill outlines, 9x20 wheels-custom silver,weather tech mats, ARH 17/8 headers and cats. Tuned by Davenport Motorsports.
wbdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:17 AM   #3
BATOUTOFHELL
MY2BABY

BATOUTOFHELL

Name for MY2BABY is Bat Out of Hell. Been on a job in the oilfield now for about a month. All my mod's are in and can't wait to get them on. Got ARH long tube headers that are made specifically to Granatelli Racing's spec's with high flow cats, their CAI and there HP coil pacs and HP coil near plug wires. Cannot stand the wait to get them on. Already have the GMPP performance exhaust, tinted windows, ss camaro chrome license plate holder, Custom mats. Future mod's include painted gfx,brushed alum shifter, Underbody lights, billit valve covers and coil covers, and other under the hood acc.,etc,. Then the one really excited about is the Bat out of hell skull,cross and wings airbrushed on hood, ghosted in. This is the poster hazman made for car.
Attached Images

BATOUTOFHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:13 PM   #4
BATOUTOFHELL
MY2BABY

Bat Out of Hell mod's

Got my ARH headers, high flow cats on now. Already had gmpp performance exhaust,lloyds custom mats and window tint. Just put on the Granatelli CAI, Billet valve and coil covers, HP coils and coil near plug wires. Looks awesome. Waiting on shock tower, and the other billet caps befor take under hood pics. Love how my stripes look, so now it's time to take the Bat to Buck Wilson's Hot Rods to get them painted on. Gonna have them done it a Black metallic flake and the rims to match. Next mods will be cam and intake.
Attached Images

Old 03-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #5
BATOUTOFHELL
MY2BABY

Finally dynotuned

Finally got the BOOH runing like it's name suggests-452.4hp and 465.00 torque. It runs like a Bat Out of Hell. Gotta save my money now. Next is FAST intake and a cam. Intake to be painted red jewel carbon fiber look. Cost cam, intake - painted, installed and tuned 3800.00. Will take oics underhood now and later. PS sounds awesome too. Very, very little drone.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
BATOUTOFHELL
MY2BABY

Well, Still need to take pics under the hood, but put the billet caps on under hood. Still have along way to go before BOOH is where I want him, but all I need is time and money.lol Entered my first car show ever this weekend at the last minute. Hadn't even detailed BOOH, and had no intentions of entering, but when I showed up they said 3 min till registration ends and it was only $15 to enter and thought it would be fun anyway. 199 entries and 3hr later I had won 1st place in 74 to present modified and $50 and a huge trophy. Can't wipe the smile of my face.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:02 AM   #7
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
those stripes are def original
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote