Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 01-05-2013, 10:45 PM   #15
jameslk55

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS, 2005 SLK55 AMG
Some 20" black wheels would be sweet. Nice bat suit!
jameslk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:50 AM   #16
EricWayne
Ares

Drives: 2012 Camaro V6, Nissan 300ZX, H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Nice car, I have a suggestion. Get a factory convertible strut tower brace painted to match your car. It will make your engine compartment look better and will also benefit handling some.
That sounds like it would be right down my alley. Do you know where I could find one by any chance? Also, I'm getting red stripes done next week and was getting my engine bay accented with red, do you think it would look cooler if I got a red one instead of a paint match? and also, mines not a convertible. Would that change anything? Sorry, just a little new to all of this.
-MRT V.1 Axle-Back Exhaust
-Oracle Lighting-HOD Headlights and Green Interior Light -3 10" JL Audio W1V2-8 sealed box w/ Rockford Fosgate and Crunch Audio amps
-BigWormGraphix
-Much more to come
EricWayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #17
jameslk55

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS, 2005 SLK55 AMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricWayne View Post
That sounds like it would be right down my alley. Do you know where I could find one by any chance? Also, I'm getting red stripes done next week and was getting my engine bay accented with red, do you think it would look cooler if I got a red one instead of a paint match? and also, mines not a convertible. Would that change anything? Sorry, just a little new to all of this.
I would go with no stripes and go with either black or silver/polished accents in the engine bay, to match the K&N. I think the red or any other color would be like adding color to the Batmobile. You can try all of the forum vendors for the best price shipped. I'm not going to get into a debate about strut bars but I like them and it's a nice cosmetic addition to the engine bay. Your car already had pre-drilled holes for them so that's a headache you don't have to worry about.
jameslk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #18
CamaroSSRSL99
Heartbeat of America

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS, 1967 Camaro
Eric...I want to commend you on your accomplishments. Your parents raised a smart, articulate and humble son. You have a sweet ride! You can find many add on for your cars on the Vendors portion of the forum. Also, check out Ebay...they have tons of stuff for Camaro's.

Tags
300zx, batman, black, camaro, chevy