Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 10:09 AM   #80501
Abygale

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam2fst4u View Post
I thought you already were part of the PWA
Well, not really. Look at your post count.... compared to mine. But I'm getting there, slowly but surely I just need to hang out in this thread more and that would definitely help!
Old 10-25-2009, 10:09 AM   #80502
cam2fst4u

Drives: 08 SS trailblazer,08 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to cam2fst4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
I am very very excited. Everytime I talk to GTA I am like man it's only October. I need to calm down...lol
6 months
Old 10-25-2009, 10:10 AM   #80503
cam2fst4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Well, not really. Look at your post count.... compared to mine. But I'm getting there, slowly but surely I just need to hang out in this thread more and that would definitely help!
lol.. yea.. but if you stay in here long it will grow very quickly
Old 10-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #80504
Abygale

Omg, I just clicked on the "He's so shy" video by the Pointer Sisters. I haven't heard that song in such a long time! I used to love it! But it always makes me wonder just how many people miss out because both the guy and the girl are shy

Ok that's off topic and probably too deep! hehe I'm random at times!
Old 10-25-2009, 10:20 AM   #80505
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Omg, I just clicked on the "He's so shy" video by the Pointer Sisters. I haven't heard that song in such a long time! I used to love it! But it always makes me wonder just how many people miss out because both the guy and the girl are shy

There is no such thing as off topic in here...lmao
Old 10-25-2009, 10:21 AM   #80506
cam2fst4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
There is no such thing as off topic in here...lmao
Old 10-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #80507
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Quote:
More than there should be, IMO.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #80508
Abygale

Okay, just made breakfast. Eggs and turkey bacon.....cutting out carbs for a bit! Man that is tough to do.....those sneaky things are in almost everything!
Old 10-25-2009, 10:42 AM   #80509
1320junkie

Quote:
Okay, just made breakfast. Eggs and turkey bacon.....cutting out carbs for a bit! Man that is tough to do.....those sneaky things are in almost everything!
Especially during football season..lol..Im going to kick in another P90x regimen befor the April event...lol
Old 10-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #80510
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:

So THIS is how you guys rack up all that post count lol. I thought posts in here didn't count towards your totals for some reason. Hmm... not only do people miss out because both the guy and girl are shy, but they miss out on posts too hehehe. I'm surprised somebody doesn't have the forum name of post-junkie. Over 3200 pages?? Geez...twittermaro

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Old 10-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #80511
Abygale

Oh I bet.....thank goodness for Amstel Light and Michelob Ultra huh?

I'll have to look into the P90 stuff.....I don't know anything about it! It's been a while since I was really into weight training but I plan on getting back to the gym soon!
Old 10-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #80512
1320junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
So THIS is how you guys rack up all that post count lol. I thought posts in here didn't count towards your totals for some reason. Hmm... not only do people miss out because both the guy and girl are shy, but they miss out on posts too hehehe. I'm surprised somebody doesn't have the forum name of post-junkie. Over 3200 pages?? Geez...twittermaro
lol..change your view to 40 posts per page...then it doesnt seem as bad..lol

Quote:
Oh I bet.....thank goodness for Amstel Light and Michelob Ultra huh?

I'll have to look into the P90 stuff.....I don't know anything about it! It's been a while since I was really into weight training but I plan on getting back to the gym soon!
It works very well..nore muscle confusion than weight training
Old 10-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #80513
Abygale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Well hi there Doc! You caught me! Just trying to catch up to you is all...... (looks all shy with hands behind back and toes of right foot pointing to the ground hehe).
Old 10-25-2009, 10:48 AM   #80514
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Lol I ran out real quick to a local coffee shop and had french toast, eggs and bacon. After yesterday's SoCal event I need to wash my car again but the winds are blowing like crazy now so it's dust everywhere. Supposed to be a high of 87 but it feels like it's going to hit the 90's.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Closed Thread

Tags
10 tags for dg, 3.4l of ram-air fury ftw!, all tags for fake palm tree, always remember to not forget, call tactical z peanut, dg's tag empire restored, hail to da hose, lol@xsoptifail, nick is a delicate flower, post if you notice this tag, potd extended to weekends, pq is still shorter than frodo, pq is the coolest.........., sugar shack, votw every friday