Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-24-2010, 10:31 AM   #43
SoTHavok

Drives: 1
Thats awesome lights look really good on the white, kids at my highschool like it and ill see next time i take it to a show what feedback i get
SoTHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:37 PM   #44
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I'd really like to see an underbdy kit that doesn't have spaces and has the glow that wraps 100% of the car. Having front/back/sides just looks unfinished to me. Job well done installing it though. Does it have patterns for the leds separately or can you only change the whole bar?
Old 03-24-2010, 05:12 PM   #45
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marley. View Post
I personally still think underglow looks awesome and you have done a great job. For indoor showing and night showing it is loved by the spectators. The only people who seem to badmouth it are people in car forums. I dont think I would put it on my camaro now just because the install is a pain. I had it on my Charger and when i went to shows people would go crazy for the glow. Here is how my Charger looked with glow and even though I caught hell on forums people at shows went nuts for it.

In my experience, if you see a car you don't like at a car you either avoid it all together or you say something to your buddy and not walk up to the owner and say 'that looks like sh*t'. Also, when someone is at a show they are there to look, not talk. On a forum, its quite different since we are all here to voice our opinion. And so now those who might have said something to their buddy will now post it for the world to see.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #46
SoTHavok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
I'd really like to see an underbdy kit that doesn't have spaces and has the glow that wraps 100% of the car. Having front/back/sides just looks unfinished to me. Job well done installing it though. Does it have patterns for the leds separately or can you only change the whole bar?
I wish they had that too , read the first pg, it has 50 something flash patterns and u can set it too interior only, extior only, and the rest i think are all of them so no u cant change pattern on just 1 light if thats what u mean
Old 03-24-2010, 06:07 PM   #47
GreyGhost

Drives: Custom CGM/Pearl White 2010 Camaro
SoThavok -
Nice work. Being from a different generation, its not what I would want. But I think it is awesome that the Camaro is appreciated by such a wide variety of people. And I love all the different things that people are doing to make them unique and personal.

By the way, I have a set of break caliper covers being painted for my Camaro, looks like you have a set, too. Nice!

CGM w/ Pearl White and Kandy Kopper FlexPaint wrap, matching bow ties and brake covers, amber halos & fogs"
Awesome image by: Hazman
GreyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #48
sparaz
867-5309

Drives: 2010 CMG RS & 86 black Z28 3rd gen
He's right, he is a different generation that a lot of people that are giving him crap. There are those on here that are mature enough to respectfully give their opinionated dislike and still give him respect for the work he did and then there are the others. At my age I can totally see his style being unique and interesting, it's a bold move though yes, but still very cool.

If the influences of modern culture make him want something else with his vehicle and bring him to try new and different things, then so be it. It's his right to break stereotypes and evolve the culture as he sees fit.
sparaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:22 AM   #49
SoTHavok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparaz View Post
He's right, he is a different generation that a lot of people that are giving him crap. There are those on here that are mature enough to respectfully give their opinionated dislike and still give him respect for the work he did and then there are the others. At my age I can totally see his style being unique and interesting, it's a bold move though yes, but still very cool.

If the influences of modern culture make him want something else with his vehicle and bring him to try new and different things, then so be it. It's his right to break stereotypes and evolve the culture as he sees fit.
very well put
Old 03-25-2010, 12:35 AM   #50
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I was thinking like this ufo effect.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:36 AM   #51
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Picture no worky..
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:44 AM   #52
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
NICE~!
Old 03-25-2010, 01:15 AM   #53
SoTHavok

Quote:
That is nice, im sending my headlights and foglights to get the dual oracle lights from aac next week i think so ill put sum more pics up then
Old 03-26-2010, 12:12 AM   #54
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Hey man that looks great, ive been wanting to get a kit for about a year but i decided not to until i can find a kit that fits the car, every kit i found or saw in person didnt really run the lenght or the width of the car :(
Anyways man that looks great, dont mind all the haters over here.
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:03 PM   #55
Ccecil

Drives: 2010 Camaro B/B 2ss/rs A6
not bad
Ccecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #56
Ccecil

Drives: 2010 Camaro B/B 2ss/rs A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
I have no problem with saying hey man I don't really like it. Not for me. But to go out of your way to make this kid feel like crap is a little rude. I guess we are sensitive but I just treat people the way I'd like to be treated. I'd much rather have somebody say No, sorry, not for me...then man that looks like s*** you should have your car taken away, etc. Whatever. This argument's run its course as far as I'm concerned.

so true, but man you can't hold his hand forever... it happens everday people are just like that. Not saying to sugar coat everything for them, but you just gotta overlook the aholes. If he posted "hey what do you guys think" then expect some harsh criticism... but he didn't. So no reason for someone get one here and say anything more than not for me, but great work.
Ccecil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inferno orange, led, lighting, lights, neon