Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #15
wullger
Supercharged

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
Try to beat this.

I'm waiting to make a right on red in Buffalo,NY. A Buffalo cop drives through the intersection (he has the green light) and the whole time his head is turned looking at my car. I make the right on red and am now behind him. We come up to the next light, currently red, and he is now next to me on the driver's side. We begin to have a through the window conversation and neither of us are paying attention to the fact the light has now turned green. About 10 seconds later the car behind the cop beeps. Without missing a beat, the cop flips him the bird and our conversation continued through another red-green cycle...
wullger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #16
BrianGriffin78

Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezacant View Post
I was born in Newburgh and grew up all over Orange County. Worked for several years in East Fishkill until I moved down here to Maryland for a new job.

Now by Rockland you mean Rockland county right? Like in the New City area? I used to do some IT work in that area so I know where you are.
Yup, Rockland county, right by New City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
Try to beat this.

I'm waiting to make a right on red in Buffalo,NY. A Buffalo cop drives through the intersection (he has the green light) and the whole time his head is turned looking at my car. I make the right on red and am now behind him. We come up to the next light, currently red, and he is now next to me on the driver's side. We begin to have a through the window conversation and neither of us are paying attention to the fact the light has now turned green. About 10 seconds later the car behind the cop beeps. Without missing a beat, the cop flips him the bird and our conversation continued through another red-green cycle...
LOL, nice!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #17
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
not my car but one of the club members car (first BLue SS many people saw here in washington) was at a show (may 9th) & people were in & out & all over the car. I told a few people that its not a dealer car that its personally owned. they didnt care. The owner wasnt around when I saw people. but at the end of the show I said something & one gal thought for sure it was a dealership car. But when I pointed at the owner she quickly backed off & then walked over & ASKED HIM if she could take a closer look at the car.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #18
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
the other question to be asked.... how many of us have been that screaming guy freaking out over someone elses new camaro?

***raises hand***
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #19
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
So basically your car is a Cylon and your Gaius Baltar.

Nice.. just don't nuke me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
the other question to be asked.... how many of us have been that screaming guy freaking out over someone elses new camaro?

***raises hand***
I haven't seen anyone but me in one yet. But when I do I will stare at his car like I've never seen one.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #20
BrianGriffin78

Quote:

***raises hand***
LOL, I've actually only seen dealer cars, then I got mine. But yeah if I saw one on the road I would still walk over and be excited to see another Camaro.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #21
tandtperformance

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2011 PACE CAR 2012 ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to tandtperformance
ya this car get all kind of looks i was at a car show last sat and before i could get out of the car or even get my chairs out there was a big circle around the car and stayed that way the whole time prople were just about lined up to ask something about car

also on the way to the show this guy and his wife pulled in behide me and said he followed me frederick to show and that is about 15 miles just to see it and try t get his wife th let him buy one lol
tandtperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #22
kdbolt70

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I stopped at the local speedway today to fill up. I had 4 separate people/couples walk up or drive up to me and have a conversation during the 5 minutes I was there.

This happens every time I fill up. Today was cool though because I was sporting my Camaro5 shirt. Also because I think I got my dealership another camaro sale
2SS/RS Victory Red M6 w/ Black Rallys #3305
Muffler Delete, Lloyd "SS" Floormats, K&N Aircharger, Skip Shift Eliminator, Blacked Bowties
kdbolt70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #23
chevyridinghigh
The Bowtie Is Back

Drives: 2010 Silver Camaro SS/RS -Blk Int.
Im in Eastchester, NY near Yonkers/Bronx/Scarsdale... I have yet to see a camaro on the road... I commute to Stamford, CT and I do a good deal of driving on the weekends.. I'm always looking and not one Camaro aside from at dealers... I'm expecting mine end of July and it looks like they will still be a rarety at that point... SWEET
Old 06-09-2009, 06:34 PM   #24
surferbarney

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 1999 Mustang
I have a crowd of people come up to me whenever I stop anywhere. I've even had cops follow me to where I was going just to check it out. If you have to make a stop somehwere along your trip, you better plan for extra time, because you can easily lose 30 minutes talking to people about the car.
GFX Package
Pre-Ordered 1/19/09
2000 4/9/09
3000 4/24/09
3300 5/4/09
3400 5/9/09
3800 5/15/09
Delivered 6/2/09!!!!!

VIN 2G1FT1EWXA9110199
surferbarney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:40 PM   #25
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
Quote:

***raises hand***
*raises hand*

saw a yellow lt at a red light i started to drift in to the other lane lol
Old 06-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #26
coolbreeze

Drives: 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix
I just can't believe it

Come on are you guys kidding. I can't imagine people doing all those crazy things when the see the car. Maybe I'll set up a stand outside and chard $10 for a picture next to my car. That way I'll have it paid off in no time
coolbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:07 PM   #27
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
Come on are you guys kidding. I can't imagine people doing all those crazy things when the see the car. Maybe I'll set up a stand outside and chard $10 for a picture next to my car. That way I'll have it paid off in no time
lol We get the same thing when we are driving our yellow buick around, cant get out of parking lots with out someone coming up & talking to us.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #28
BrianGriffin78

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyridinghigh View Post
Im in Eastchester, NY near Yonkers/Bronx/Scarsdale... I have yet to see a camaro on the road... I commute to Stamford, CT and I do a good deal of driving on the weekends.. I'm always looking and not one Camaro aside from at dealers... I'm expecting mine end of July and it looks like they will still be a rarety at that point... SWEET
Wow you live right by where I work.