Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 11-23-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
viciousone

Drives: 90Ford5.0/02Lightning/07 GC SRT8
Seattle NW Modern car club start up

FYI for all those in the NW Seattle Area or any others interested...

I would like to start a modern car club with American cars. Of course there would be the traditional officers of the club(pres, vp, tres, etc) and minimal monthly dues to provide a foundation to build on(which would need to be voted on),also so that we could have marketing items like shirts etc so we can attract new members when we are out and about. Other ideas are also the traditional stuff, like monthly or bi-monthly meetings, a cruise night, and fund raising events. It doesn't have to be a big club but the bigger it gets, the bigger the network... Anyways, once I get pm'd or emailed enough interest, I will set up a first meeting to get things started. PM we with a phone if interested or personal email. Thanks

Sorry I don't own a Camaro yet. I just love American Cars
-07 GC SRT8

:fighting0040:
viciousone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:37 AM   #2
Entaille

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
I'll come out to meets and drives and such but I'm not advertising something that is domestic only : ] I love performance cars in general - despite it's origin.

Entaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:39 AM   #3
viciousone

The club will be based on American cars but the club name and or marketing items will not indicate that it's American cars only...the Nissan GTR is also one of my favorite cars to drive btw...but I'm only trying to recruit American cars for the club for now...so if that helps shoot me an email address or a pm if that's something you want to be a part of...cuz I too love anything with a motor...
-07 GC SRT8

Old 11-24-2010, 01:10 PM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Just to let you know, if you need help get a hold of my husband ZHAWK or myself & we will help you set things up.

Come spring the car clubs get together & do dragracing, called car club challenge we race over at bremerton & Pacific raceways & would love to have another club around.

A suggestion if you are willing to take it, Is DO NOT do monthly dues, But do yearly dues.
most people will not pay the monthly dues but yet expect to come to the meetings & events. Where with yearly dues you dont have to worry about collecting them & telling people they are not welcomed.

I am with PNWCC which is one of the largest camaro clubs in the NW.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
viciousone

Dont be afraid to be social out there...If youre viewing this you are already somewhat interested...Take the plunge and be a part of a multi American car club...Hope to talk to you soon...
-07 GC SRT8

Old 11-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #6
SSmoothie

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SP Blk/Blk
Not a bad idea, I am Pres. of the PSSSTeam for the 91-96 Impala SS, Caprice, Roadmasters and we are getting very few cars showing up at our meets, I also am part of the local Silverado SS Club and there is the same small showings there also. So I would let my other club member know about this and I know most that still have interest would show. You may want to start a Yahoo Groups site calling it (Puget Sound Modern Muscle) and everything can be communicated through that site for now and maybe later we can start a local forum.

Clay
Old 11-25-2010, 02:20 PM   #7
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmoothie View Post
Not a bad idea, I am Pres. of the PSSSTeam for the 91-96 Impala SS, Caprice, Roadmasters and we are getting very few cars showing up at our meets, I also am part of the local Silverado SS Club and there is the same small showings there also. So I would let my other club member know about this and I know most that still have interest would show. You may want to start a Yahoo Groups site calling it (Puget Sound Modern Muscle) and everything can be communicated through that site for now and maybe later we can start a local forum.

Clay
I know someone who may be willing to do a website if YOU ask him directly until you get a webmaster.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 11-26-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
viciousone

Puting out meeting dates today guys so if you're interested hurry up as pm me your email address!!! Look forward to hearing from you and btw no stuck ups...they don't help anyone!!!!!
-07 GC SRT8

Old 11-29-2010, 09:00 PM   #9
viciousone

Just need some more Camaro representation guys...but no stuck ups or snobs...This is not a Ferrari club. PM me soon though...first meeting date is going to be set...
-07 GC SRT8

Old 11-30-2010, 12:16 AM   #10
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Just post time & place here if people are intrested they would go. lol.

I know PNWCC dont mind if people belong to other clubs lol Heck My husband & I belong to two of them. & have been asked to join a few corvette clubs but we say no lol.

Old 12-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #11
viciousone

First meeting has been emailed to those interested(its this week)...So pm your email address so I can get that out to those that are on the fence...Hope to hear from a couple more of you...
-07 GC SRT8

Old 12-08-2010, 11:58 PM   #12
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by viciousone View Post
First meeting has been emailed to those interested(its this week)...So pm your email address so I can get that out to those that are on the fence...Hope to hear from a couple more of you...
as I said Post it here, that way those that may have time on their hands that may not know if they are interested may go to check it out. lol

Old 12-11-2010, 01:21 AM   #13
viciousone

The club is up now...Welcoming "Muscle Company"...For those who were or on the fence, here are some details...No dues, meetings probably once a month on Sat mornings, and open to all ages 18 up...more to come and if now you're more interested PM me...Small family of cars cars now so no need to be intimidated by a large group...So PM for more info...
-07 GC SRT8

Old 12-11-2010, 02:06 AM   #14
rallyrob

Drives: 2010 rally yellow camaro rs A6
ill llike to be in your guys club i live in renton fairwood now i got a v6 camaro is it just a v8 camaro club or v6 to
rallyrob is offline   Reply With Quote