Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 02-27-2014, 09:53 AM   #1
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Adam's is now a one-polisher organization...

A note from Adam:

Quote:
Friends, I have some news regarding the polishers we promote and offer:

For years, Adam’s has sold and promoted the Flex 3401 VRG polisher. Its true dual-action motion and heavy-cutting capability has helped it earn a solid reputation in the industry. Simply put, we don’t promote Chinese manufacturing, and the new owner of Flex is a Chinese company.

With the release of our new Paint Correcting and Finishing Polishes, especially in conjunction with the Microfiber Polishing Pads, we have found that the American-Made Cyclo Dual-Head Random Orbit Polisher and our new polishing system provide equivalent results, with enhanced safety.

We have decided to discontinue selling the Flex Polisher, not only because they are now a China-owned company. There are several reasons why we chose to promote the only USA manufactured polisher:

• The Cyclo Polisher is made in the USA, here in Colorado
  • The Cyclo Polisher is the safest polisher in the category.
  • Cyclo Polishers have the lowest repair/ fail rate of all polishers we have ever promoted.
  • We, and our customers have achieved excellent, safe, and consistent results with the Cyclo.
  • I personally prefer the Cyclo, and find it more comfortable to use, and easier to get into tight spots.
  • Regardless what car you have, safety is key, and we like to offer the safest, most effective paint correcting system.

We will continue to service the Flex Polishers that we sold. If we have record of your purchase from us, you'll be covered.

Thanks for your understanding, and you will see more Cyclo videos and kits coming soon!

When we detailed this 1939 Mercedes Benz 540K, using only the Cyclo, I realized, this was the only tool we needed to offer. (And that wasn't just because the $6.7M car won Best of Show at the Concours the following weekend!)

Enjoy the photos, and if you have any questions, just ask!

Last edited by Adam's Polishes; 03-05-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:21 AM   #2
JTruck

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LT/RS
Never understood companies going by the whole American thing...
Old 02-27-2014, 10:56 AM   #3
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTruck View Post
Never understood companies going by the whole American thing...
Really, you have a job here in the U.S. right? This is a perfect example of why your likely able to afford your Camaro. We need to support U.S. companies as much as we can, it provides jobs here rather than overseas and products usually have a reputation for being built of higher quality, this may be because IDK some 6 or 7 year old kid isn't getting paid $.25 a day to build the product like in China.

I could go on and on, but I think it was a great decision Adams

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:03 AM   #4
SPCBA

Drives: pleather and Chiclets
Made in the USA!
Old 02-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #5
KBsSS

Drives: 2013 Corvette 2LT
We will see maybe in use at GPC DetailFest ?
Old 02-27-2014, 11:20 AM   #6
Adam's Polishes

The Cyclo will be in action at EVERY show we attend, and has been since we released it last year!
Old 02-27-2014, 11:34 AM   #7
Highland Ranger

Drives: 2014 CRT Convertible ZL1
Bought the Psyclo because it was made in US. Glad to see a vendor making the same stand.
Highland Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:48 AM   #8
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
Really, you have a job here in the U.S. right? This is a perfect example of why your likely able to afford your Camaro. We need to support U.S. companies as much as we can, it provides jobs here rather than overseas and products usually have a reputation for being built of higher quality, this may be because IDK some 6 or 7 year old kid isn't getting paid $.25 a day to build the product like in China.

Why did you buy a car built in Canada instead of US?
Old 02-27-2014, 11:53 AM   #9
Devryn17
Suffers Fools Poorly

Drives: 2010 SS/RS, CGM w/ Silver Stripes.
WTG! I've never purchased an Adam's product, but this is awesome and I will be ordering something soon. Thank you for supporting this great country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thAnniversary2SS View Post
Why did you buy a car built in Canada instead of US?
Last time I checked, GM is still an American car company, and most of the profits they received, regardless of where the vehicle is manufactured and sold, helps US business. You OBVIOUSLY don't know enough about the economy and how it works to comment.

Momma didn't bronze my shoes, but when I turned 16 I inherited a lead foot.
Devryn17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:58 AM   #10
JTruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post

Yes I do have a job in the USA.

What I'm saying is that the whole argument of "Made in the USA" isn't logical.

It's the fundamentals of trade, and it is what makes us richer. It's a two way street. We trade with others to free up time and resources to do things we are better at. Trade lowers the cost for consumers the same as increasing income.

In the short run, yes jobs can be saved, in the long run it slows economic growth.

If we didn't support globalization we wouldn't be able to put our businesses in other areas, Adam's wouldn't be able to sell in Australia and McDonald's wouldn't be able to saturate the fast food market across the globe. As stated previously, it's a two way road and we save our time and resources for doing things we are better at.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:00 PM   #11
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devryn17 View Post
WTG! I've never purchased an Adam's product, but this is awesome and I will be ordering something soon. Thank you for supporting this great country.
Last time I checked, GM is still an American car company, and most of the profits they received, regardless of where the vehicle is manufactured and sold, helps US business. You OBVIOUSLY don't know enough about the economy and how it works to comment.
Sure, but using his own logic he could put more US workers to work buying a car MADE in the USA. You OBVIOUSLY lack reading comprehension.

So you never buy anything made outside the USA?

Oh.. you're a member of the "tea party". Explains everything, nvm.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:01 PM   #12
Adam's Polishes

You guys can debate global economic practices all you want, I'll just crack a beer and watch.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:03 PM   #13
JTruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devryn17 View Post
Lol. The defense he was replying to said that we should keep our jobs in the USA. You are agreeing with the person you are attempting to argue against.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:04 PM   #14
JTruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Adams View Post
You guys can debate global economic practices all you want, I'll just crack a beer and watch.

You boast a product with a controversial topic, what can you expect. and hook me up with a job where I get to drink.