Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Nothing on tv this morning

got up to go to a car show this morning & there was nothing on tv. (was waiting for one of my daughters friends to show up to go with us) so asked the kids if they wanted to see Danny Bonaduce from worlds Dumbest: so since I had the tv on I turned it to The Partridge Family. My son (who will be 16 next month) loved it. he started signing some of the songs & said it was a great show so I guess he will be geting up every saturday to watch the show lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
HaZe_X

Drives: Trailblazer SS & Camaro SS
Thats why I have TiVo, no need for me to get up early anymore. Set it and forget it.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZe_X View Post
Thats why I have TiVo, no need for me to get up early anymore. Set it and forget it.
lol as I said the tv wasnt even on for an hour just waiting for the girl to show up & to fleet save on starfleet

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote