Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
Mrs.TAG
Camaro5 Store Goddess

Drives: 2012 Lowered Tahoe LTZ
Send a message via AIM to Mrs.TAG Send a message via Skype™ to Mrs.TAG
**LANYARDS $5 EACH - BUY 4, GET 5TH FREE**

LANYARDS ARE NOW IN STOCK READY TO SHIP

UPDATED 072211

Hi y'all! I just ordered our THIRD run of Camaro5 lanyards. We have modified them for this run:

1) They will be black with the Camaro and .com in white and the 5 in blue.
2) Instead of the breakaway in the back, they will have a buckle release at the bottom.
3) They will be wider - 3/4 inch instead of 5/8 inch.
4) They will come with a split ring for more versatility.

We have decided to keep the lanyards at $5 each and we'll still honor the buy 4 get the 5th free.

LANYARDS ARE NOW $5.00 EACH AND IF YOU ORDER 4, YOU GET THE 5th FREE![/COLOR][/B]

PICTURE SHOWS BLUE (and we have a couple left) BUT WE NOW CARRY BLACK IN STOCK
Attached Images

Old 11-19-2010, 01:04 PM   #2
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Everyone!

These just came in today and I have to tell you, they are AWESOME.

They are the perfect width...wider than the last run of black lanyards. They have the detachable release, thumb trigger, AND key ring.

I have to tell you...I liked the previous run of lanyards, but these kick @ss.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Some quick pix with my Pre
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #4
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
Is this the lanyard I will receive if I'm still waiting on an order placed a couple weeks ago? These look awesome and sturdy too.

I sent a PM to MRs.TAG too..
Old 11-21-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

You got it! These are the new run. They are thicker (we'd hoped the last run was this thick) and we like the detachable end much better as well.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:35 PM   #6
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Yay They look awesome! Do you guys have hoodies or are you still waiting for them? Because if you do have them in stock I might have to order a lanyard and a hoodie soon. Oh and are you guys still doin the mousepad deal, cuz if you are I might get 2 hoodies
Old 11-21-2010, 11:41 PM   #7
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRoyalFlush View Post
Yay They look awesome! Do you guys have hoodies or are you still waiting for them? Because if you do have them in stock I might have to order a lanyard and a hoodie soon. Oh and are you guys still doin the mousepad deal, cuz if you are I might get 2 hoodies
Nope...no hoodies in stock. We are still waiting on our first order to come in which should be here next week...we hope. We are working on our 2nd batch order of hoodies and long sleeves (first batch is at the printer). All hoodies in the first batch are spoken for. If you want a hoodie, you might want to order one or two now. If you want lanyards, we can ship them out tomorrow no problem...just send Dana@Camaro5store.com a message and she'll get you taken care of.

The reason we can't carry the hoodies in the store is because they are more expensive. We could carry 3 hoodies....or we could carry a good 10 shirts. We'd rather carry the shirts to get more people taken care of. Hoodies are just going to be one thing that are too darn expensive for us to hold on to.

It sucks. Seriously. But....what can we do. If we had more capitol, we could carry them and then there would be NO holding us back.

Yes. We still have mouse pads. Yes, we'll still do them. They run like 15 from RW's store and other stores. It's free when you order from us, though.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:17 PM   #8
cnrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Nope...no hoodies in stock. We are still waiting on our first order to come in which should be here next week...we hope. We are working on our 2nd batch order of hoodies and long sleeves (first batch is at the printer). All hoodies in the first batch are spoken for. If you want a hoodie, you might want to order one or two now. If you want lanyards, we can ship them out tomorrow no problem...just send Dana@Camaro5store.com a message and she'll get you taken care of.

The reason we can't carry the hoodies in the store is because they are more expensive. We could carry 3 hoodies....or we could carry a good 10 shirts. We'd rather carry the shirts to get more people taken care of. Hoodies are just going to be one thing that are too darn expensive for us to hold on to.

It sucks. Seriously. But....what can we do. If we had more capitol, we could carry them and then there would be NO holding us back.

Yes. We still have mouse pads. Yes, we'll still do them. They run like 15 from RW's store and other stores. It's free when you order from us, though.
Ahh ok, well I might have to pre-order one or two soon plus a lanyard . Yea I understand your guys' stance on the hoodies and it makes sense not to stock up on them. For the mouse pads you have to place an order of $75 or more to get it right?
Old 11-22-2010, 10:16 PM   #9
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

you got it. $75 and up gets a free mouse pad...untill supplies last.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #10
cnrad

Quote:
you got it. $75 and up gets a free mouse pad...untill supplies last.
Cool, well since you got the new lanyards in I might have to order soon, too bad there will be a wait on the hoodies though :(. How long do you think it would be, a few weeks or months?
Old 12-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #11
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Updated for the hoodies and long sleeves.

TONS of lanyards are in stock, folks. They are ready to ship!
Old 01-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #12
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

For those of ya'll that want the lanyards with the plastic name badge holder (for work...to display cards, names, etc) this is going to come with the plastic holder as well as a key ring for regular every day use.

We'll have some of these at these at the fest with us. This is a great for others to recognize who you are by having your name badge on you.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #13
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Some quick pix with my Pre
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2011, 09:53 PM   #14
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT