Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 10-01-2007, 09:53 AM   #1
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Speculation from Michigan Auto show

Hi All,

I went to the Northwood University Auto show over the weekend, its a pretty neat deal. The students all get assigned an auto maker and they bring in the best of the best. Not sure how students get this all done, but I was impressed. It was through campus and every company had props and landscape to go with 4 or 5 cars. Everything from Volkswagon to GM, Maserati, BMW, Ferrari, Saleen, the list goes on. Only thing I did not see that I wanted to was a Bugatti, but I did get to see an Enzo.

To The Point-
Bumblebee did show up. That car is starting to look rough let me tell you. It was dusty, but the tint was wrinkled, the hubcaps looked to be warping, but at least it gives you an idea of what to expect.
I seen this poster up right next to it. It's claiming the production model to have the 400hp 6.0L LS2, but also 21 and 22 in wheels, which no one expects. I have not comments on this, I dont take merit in anything until offical announcments are made, but still wanted to share.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:21 AM   #2
OverAnxious

Drives: 1967 RS/SS L78 Coupe
Send a message via AIM to OverAnxious Send a message via Yahoo to OverAnxious
Those seem to be the specs from the concept car, I wouldn't put too much into it

How was the rest of the show?
OverAnxious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:38 PM   #3
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Like I said, I don't put anything into it

But I do not think it is for Bumblebee, because BB did have aluminum wheels, I am sure that they mean it for the concept maybe, but say production. But yea, i am not looking into it all, just wanted to share what I seen