Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 10-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #15
Silverguardrail

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #1448
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddsZL1 View Post
when I would get back into the gas their would be just a little delay in power. Any Ideas why?
Hey toddsZL1 !

The ECU is the reason I believe, I have had that happen many a time, it's try to safeguard your car. When it "feels safe again" it delivers the power..

Glad to see you out there having fun

ZL1 - the true definition of joy ride
Silverguardrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #16
VR1LE
lighten up Francis

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
[QUOTE=toddsZL1;5735742, the only problem I experenced was coming out of the corner if I would get a little loose, when I would get back into the gas their would be just a little delay in power. Any Ideas why?
The after noon I got much faster, figured out that you just can't smash the thottle on exit because the power is unblievable. [/QUOTE]

I had the same problem and I got it on video on my gopro and I realized that I was hitting the gas to hard. It is like I am looking for a point where I could just stab it and it was not working for me very well. I picked up speed when I would hold my throttle but when comming out of the turn I would slowly roll into it . so start appling throttle a little sooner and slowly roll it back on. So what I am saying is smoothness it the key. You have to have patience on the exit.

VR1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:06 PM   #17
toddsZL1

Drives: 2012 ZL1 IOM#1645
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR1LE View Post
I had the same problem and I got it on video on my gopro and I realized that I was hitting the gas to hard. It is like I am looking for a point where I could just stab it and it was not working for me very well. I picked up speed when I would hold my throttle but when comming out of the turn I would slowly roll into it . so start appling throttle a little sooner and slowly roll it back on. So what I am saying is smoothness it the key. You have to have patience on the exit.
You are right on with being smooth, when I took my Son along for a ride I wasn't as hard the throttle and alot smoother through the corners and it was one of my fastest times of the day.

I was fastest in mode 4, I did try mode 5 and almost put it into the pickers. Not good enough driver for that yet.
toddsZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote